The WordPress WooCommerce developers at LaunchDM can guide you through the ecommerce landscape and help you harness the power, flexibility, and features of the WooCommerce platform for your business in Philadelphia, PA.
LaunchDM is a creative digital marketing studio that has been serving global clients since 1997. We are a small and agile creative team of professional developers, designers, and strategic marketers who leverage digital to help our clients increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies.
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress websites. It seamlessly integrates your commerce with your content and offers the functionality, ease of use, reputation, community, and versatility to be a solid choice for both B2C and B2B stores.
LaunchDM has worked with just about every imaginable web technology to help clients achieve great results. We have extensive experience with all major ecommerce platforms and, while all platforms have benefits and drawbacks, WooCommerce is our go-to solution.
Many older ecommerce platforms are geared toward selling physical merchandise, and they expect you to ship something. If you want to sell something like downloadable content (eBooks, MP3’s, video content), event tickets, online memberships, online courses, or want to use it for booking appointments, WooCommerce supports it, and LaunchDM can help you sell almost anything, anywhere.
Examples of our WordPress and WooCommerce work include EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end pre-owned and refurbished and new office furniture, SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry, a site that encompasses three separate (but integrated) stores for retail customers, fundraising, and food service customers, and BowlerX.com, and online bowling “superstore” that sells bowling balls, bags, shoes and accessories.
How WooCommerce Helps You Sell
Whether you are just starting to sell your products online or want to drive more traffic to your existing site, WooCommerce is designed to help you boost your sales in innovative ways:
- Sell any type of product, including digital content, event tickets, subscriptions, and appointments or bookings
- Accommodate multiple storefronts, languages and currencies
- Provide robust product descriptions with unlimited photos and/or video
- Embed products and checkout on any website page
- Enable customers to sort products by newness, popularity, price or other attributes
- Multiple shipping methods simplify the configuration of shipping zones and shipping classes
- Use geo-location to auto-detect customers addresses and simplify shipping and tax calculations
- Easily integrate any of 100+ payment gateways with your store
- Intuitively and efficiently manage orders and customers, including one-click refunds, wish lists, pre-orders, etc.
- Establish memberships and customer loyalty programs for greater conversion
- Offer bulk discounts to B2B purchasers and provide rebates to high-volume shoppers
- Optimize your site to rank higher in search results and increase revenue with the platform’s excellent SEO capabilities
- Track your sales performance with the built-in analytics system that includes everything from total sales to sales by date, statistics on individual customers and more
When you are ready to build a custom online store for your Philadelphia, PA business, consider the experience of the WordPress WooCommerce developers at LaunchDM.