If you would like to build a brand-new ecommerce website for your Philadelphia business or redesign your current store on a more flexible platform, look no further than the WooCommerce WordPress developers at LaunchDM for the best and most affordable solutions.
LaunchDM has been delivering elegant solutions for the Web since 1997. We understand that changes happen fast in business, and you need solutions that are flexible enough to meet your needs today, not yesterday.
We are well-known in the most competitive online markets, such as finance, manufacturing, real estate, food, fashion and beauty, for our capabilities at building unique eCommerce websites, our integrated marketing strategies, our innovative approaches to SEO, and our long-standing client relationships.
LaunchDM offers a range of eCommerce services, including:
- Ecommerce consulting and strategy
- Ecommerce web design and development
- Ecommerce platform optimization
- WordPress eCommerce
- Custom plugin development
- Mobile optimization services
- Custom systems integration, e.g., Inventory, CRM, Finance & Accounting Systems, Order Management System, ERP, etc.
- Search engine optimized content
- Digital marketing
- Custom data reporting
- Maintenance and support services
Why We Love WooCommerce?
Launched in 2011, WooCommerce quickly became the most popular eCommerce platform for building a digital storefront. Acquired by Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com, in 2015, it currently powers over 99% of all WordPress ecommerce websites in the US, the U.K. and Canada. What makes it so popular?
- Open Source: WooCommerce is open source software. This means the source code is freely available to users and can be modified to create a shop that looks and behaves exactly how you want it to. Whether your products are simple or complex (e.g., color and size variables, etc.), the LaunchDM team can create an intuitive user interface that is focused on customer engagement and conversion.
- Functionality: WooCommerce simplifies the management, shipment, and tracking of orders. It accommodates multiple storefronts, languages, currencies, taxes, shippers (including USPS, FedEx and UPS), bulk ordering, and a wide range of payment gateways. It offers detailed order tracking and customer engagement tools, allowing you to easily see past and open orders and update delivery statuses.
- Flexibility:In addition to selling products, the WooCommerce platform can be used to sell downloadable content (eBooks, MP3’s, video content), online memberships, event tickets, and for booking appointments. If you have something unique you would like to sell online, LaunchDM can make it happen.
- Strong SEO Capabilities: If your site doesn’t appear prominently in search rankings, your business can be at a serious disadvantage. When planning to sell anything online, you’ll want to make sure potential customers can actually find you. WooCommerce has excellent search engine optimization capabilities, and LaunchDM offers Search Engine Marketing strategies that have resulted in a 75% average increase of qualified traffic from year to year.
- Scalable: Adding an ecommerce element can open up brand new revenue streams for your business, and WooCommerce gives you the unlimited potential to scale your site, such as by incorporating extras like wish lists, chained products, and pre-orders. Your website can grow as your business grows.
- Built-In Analytics: WooCommerce has an intuitive, built-in analytics system that includes everything from total sales to average order totals, sales by date, statistics on individual customers and more, enabling you to track your performance.
The WooCommerce WordPress developers at LaunchDM have a deep understanding of both platforms and can successfully guide your business in Philadelphia through the custom ecommerce landscape. Get in touch today; we’re eager to help!