When it comes to choosing a custom eCommerce solution as part of the website development strategy for your Philadelphia, PA business, there is no shortage of options. Why not let the talented developers at LaunchDM introduce you to the amazing power, flexibility and features of WooCommerce?
LaunchDM is an international dynamic media studio in Reading, PA that blends the masterpiece designs of our artists with the industry-leading code of our developers to assist large and small companies in all sectors get their messages across in today’s world. We’ve worked with local organizations, Fortune 100/500 companies, and businesses in virtually every industry around the globe. We can help you take your business where you want it to go.
What We Love About WooCommerce
WooCommerce is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress websites. It seamlessly integrates your commerce with your content and offers the functionality, ease of use, reputation, community, and versatility to be a solid choice for both B2C and B2B stores.
LaunchDM has worked with just about every imaginable web technology to help clients achieve great results. We have extensive experience with all major ecommerce platforms and, while all platforms have benefits and drawbacks, WooCommerce is our go-to solution for these main reasons:
- Highly Flexible: Many older ecommerce platforms are geared to selling physical merchandise, and they expect you to ship something. If you want to sell something different online, such as downloadable content (eBooks, MP3’s, video content), event tickets, online memberships, online courses, or want to use it for booking appointments, WooCommerce supports it, and LaunchDM can help you sell almost anything, anywhere.
- Great Functionality: WooCommerce makes it easy to ship, track and manage orders. It accommodates multiple storefronts, languages, currencies, taxes, shipment (including USPS, FedEx and UPS), bulk ordering, and a wide range of payment gateways. It offers detailed order tracking and customer engagement tools, letting you easily see past and open orders and update delivery statuses.
- Strong SEO Capabilities: Without a presence in search rankings, your business can be at a serious disadvantage. If you plan to sell products or services online, you’ll want to make sure potential customers can actually find you. WooCommerce has excellent search engine optimization capabilities, and LaunchDM offers Search Engine Marketing strategies that have resulted in a 75% average increase of qualified traffic from year to year.
- Open Source: WooCommerce is open source software, which means its source code is freely available to users and can be modified to create a shop that looks and behaves any way you’d like. Whether your products are simple or complex (e.g., color and size variables, etc.), the LaunchDM team can create an intuitive user interface that is focused on customer engagement and conversion.
- Analytics Made Easy: WooCommerce features an intuitive, built-in analytics system that includes understandable charts and graphs on everything from total sales to average order totals, sales by date, most wanted products, statistics on individual customers and more, to help you gauge how well you are doing.
Want to build a custom online store for the website of your Philadelphia, PA business? Take advantage of WooCommerce ecommerce development services from the experts at LaunchDM.