As a web design agency in the Philadelphia area, LaunchDM takes a fresh approach to design and functionality, one that will spotlight your brand and boost the credibility of your business on the web.
LaunchDM, headquartered in Reading, PA, has been developing elegant solutions for the web for more than 20 years, and we’re passionate about making your business look good on the web.
In addition to stunning visuals, we’ll address the needs of your users and consider aesthetic design elements, page placement, functionality, logical page structures, and so on… the elements that will make your website easy to use and keep visitors to your site focused on what matters most to you.
Since 1997, we’ve developed websites for clients around the world, including Sovereign Bank / Banco Santander (one of the largest banks in the world), Sweet Street Desserts, Giorgio Mushrooms, Jonathan Green, Inc. and US Boiler, to name just a few.
Our specialties include:
- Unique, visually appealing designs
- Intuitive, user-friendly navigation
- Fast and responsive page functionality
- The latest standards and technologies
- Database architecture
- Mobile app development
- Search engine optimization from day one
Why You Need a Professional Website
Studies tell us that Internet users spend fewer than seven seconds on 90% of the websites they visit. This means our job is to help you instantly capture their attention and quickly tell them who you are, what you do, and why you’re their best choice, or they may leave and never come back.
- Broader Reach. Whether you provide products or services, a website will give you a wider market (even a global one) that you wouldn’t be able to reach otherwise. If a potential customer googles your business and can’t find your site or can’t find one that’s mobile-friendly, they are likely to move on to a competitor.
- Today, every business, large or small, needs a digital presence in order to be taken seriously and inspire consumer confidence. Customers, potential employees, vendors, business partners and others should be able to quickly find out more about you and the products or services you offer.
- Promotion. Your website is your window to the world and provides information 24/7. Instead of limiting information about your products and services to printed brochures, catalogs, or flyers, providing it through your site is faster, easier and less expensive. Announce new products, upcoming events, special promotions, and new services quickly, even when your store or office is closed.
- Customer Service. Most of us want instant gratification and have little patience for sitting on hold waiting for customer service reps to answer simple questions. A website that’s connected to your back-end systems and allows users to review their orders or reset their own passwords can improve the level of service that you’re able to offer your customers.
When you need a web design agency in the Philadelphia area, LaunchDM can help your business cultivate a powerful, trustworthy and authoritative brand on the Web. Get in touch with us today to get started!