When you are ready to build an effective and high ranking website for your medical practice or to give your current website a fresh update, give LaunchDM a call. We build customized websites for doctors, dentists and other healthcare providers that will reflect the distinctive qualities of your practice and patients.
LaunchDM has been delivering elegant solutions for the web since 1997. We strive to always provide cutting edge services that will fit your market and your budget, and help you present a professional face to the world.
We have provided marketing and web design services for many clients in the healthcare industry including the Bone and Joint Care Center, Keystone Spine and Pain Management Center, The Children’s Hospital of Pennsylvania and the CHOP Pediatric Research Consortium.
Why Do Doctors Need a Website?
A professional website can be one of the most powerful tools your practice will ever have. Patients today are thirsty for information, and they’re getting much of it from the web via their desktop computers, iPads and smartphones.
But websites are more than mere marketing tools. Interactive technology and secure software make it possible for practices to enhance both the quality of and access to care.
Here are the top five reasons that medical practices should have a website:
- Recognizable Brand. Establishing a brand in the market is just as important for doctors as it is for restaurants and real estate agents. Your brand establishes who you are as a practice and helps people quickly find out more about you and how you can help them. If you derive the majority of your business from referrals by other doctors, a website can reassure them by highlighting credentials, awards, and other credibility indicators that present you as a leader in your field.
- Trusted Tool. A website is one of the most effective tools for educating patients. It allows doctors to reach beyond the walls of their clinics and provide current and future patients with reliable information that can be trusted. In this digital age, many patients research their symptoms online before visiting a health professional. By providing accurate information on your website about conditions and treatment options, you can help educate patients and guide them to appropriate solutions.
- Broader Reach. No matter the type of services your medical practice provides, a website will give you a wider market – even a global one – that would be hard to reach otherwise. The most cutting-edge practices are also using online patient portals to conduct e-visits with their patients, which can reach patients who live in remote locations and improve access to those who are chronically ill and who may skip routine check-ups.
- Always Accessible. When you close your doors at the end of the day, your website continues to work for you, providing details about your practice and useful information for current patients, future patients and referring physicians. With the secure software solutions that LaunchDM can implement, doctors can allow busy patients to schedule their appointments online, request refills, retrieve lab results, review their medical records, and pay their bills when your office is closed.
- Better Customer Service. These days, we all want instant gratification and prefer not to waste time talking on the phone to take care of simple requests. With an effective online presence and some interactive elements, information about your products and services is always available at patients’ fingertips.
LaunchDM creates website for doctors that enable them to take advantage of today’s growing trends in interactivity, rich media, mobile and more, promote their practices, and better meet their patients’ needs. If your practice is already on the web, we can help you pinpoint problems areas that are keeping your business from reaching its full potential. Give us a call today to get started.