Have you wondered, “Which company provides the best ecommerce website design near me?” Effective ecommerce sites require a combination of artistic excellence and technical expertise, and LaunchDM has the solutions you need.
LaunchDM is an international dynamic media studio based in Reading, PA that combines masterpiece designs with industry-leading code to help companies of all sizes and from all sectors tell their stories in today’s world. Since 1997, we’ve been crafting strategies and ideas that accurately reflect our clients’ brands and getting extraordinary results across all channels.
Trends Driving Ecommerce
Ecommerce around the globe is rising at a steady pace, and global sales are predicted to reach a mind boggling $3.9 trillion USD this year. Here are just a few of the trends that continue to drive ecommerce websites:
- Mobile shopping. Tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices are quickly replacing desktop PCs as go-to shopping tools, making it more important than ever to create sites that work well on mobile.
- Personalized experiences. Customer service is back in the spotlight with a focus on the long-term relationship. Use the information you collect about your customers to give them a personalized experience. Send discount offers and recommend products based on their prior purchases.
- Multi-currency & language. Online retailers who want to capture sales outside of their own region can go beyond just offering international shipping capabilities with shopping sites that feature localized content and more flexible regional payment options.
- Augmented reality. In 2016, Pokémon Go woke us up to the concept of Augmented Reality (or AR). Today, the ecommerce world is combining hardware and apps to make AR-guided shopping a reality for online customers. Being able to physically see what you’re planning to purchase from the comfort of your own home will undoubtedly be a gamer changer.
- Voice search. Researchers forecast that 75% of U.S. households will be relying on voice assistants like Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri by 2025. As more and more of them grow comfortable using the technology to search and make purchases, ecommerce businesses could experience untapped growth potential.
- Video. Videos can help you explain and showcase your products better than images ever can. And studies show they can significantly increase conversion rates. About two-thirds of consumers say they watch product review videos before making a purchase.
You don’t need to jump on the bandwagon of every trend, and some won’t be the right fit for your business anyway. Making a decision will come down to knowing your vertical, your customers, and your competitors backwards and forwards.
There are many ecommerce platforms to consider, and the LaunchDM development team has experience in WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, and many others. We will help you understand the benefits and drawbacks of each so you can make an informed decision that meets every imaginable need in the operation of your online store.
As you evaluate ecommerce website design agencies near you, count on LaunchDM to customize every element of your online store to effectively represent your brand. We’ll have you ready for online sales in no time!