You could be earning more revenue online by taking advantage of the amazing flexibility and features of WooCommerce. LaunchDM’s expert developers can help you harness its power for your business in Philadelphia, PA,
LaunchDM is short for Launch Dynamic Media, and we’ve been around since 1997. From analyzing the requirements for your ecommerce web design to creating custom plug-ins, to planning, developing and supporting your site, we have the solid skills you’re looking for to keep you out in front of the competition.
A reliable ecommerce platform will provide your business with more opportunity for growth. LaunchDM has worked with virtually every imaginable web technology to help clients achieve great results. We have extensive experience with all major ecommerce platforms and, while all platforms have benefits and drawbacks, WooCommerce is our go-to solution thanks to its flexibility, features and control.
Top 5 Reasons to Love WooCommerce
- Sell Anything: Many older ecommerce platforms are geared toward selling physical merchandise, and they expect you to ship a product. If you plan to sell something different online, such as downloadable content (eBooks, MP3’s, video content), online memberships, event tickets, online courses, or appointments and bookings, WooCommerce supports it.
- Custom Functionality: WooCommerce makes it easy to ship, track, and manage orders. It can accommodate multiple storefronts, languages, currencies, taxes, shippers (including USPS, UPS, and FedEx), bulk ordering, and many different payment gateways. It’s also very flexible when it comes to integrating 3rd party software with your online shop.
- Strong SEO Capabilities: If you plan to sell products or services online, you’ll want to make sure potential customers can actually find you. WooCommerce has excellent search engine optimization capabilities, and it runs on WordPress, so you can take advantage of that platform’s SEO capabilities as well. LaunchDM also offers Search Engine Marketing strategies that have resulted in a 75% average increase of qualified traffic from year to year.
- Open Source: WooCommerce is open source software, which means its source code is freely available to users and can be modified to create a shop that looks and behaves any way you’d like. Whether your products are simple or complex (e.g., color and size variables, etc.), the LaunchDM team can create an intuitive user interface that is focused on customer engagement and conversion.
- Powerful Analytics: WooCommerce features an intuitive, built-in analytics system that includes everything from total sales to sales by date, most wanted products, statistics on individual customers and more, all viewable in pie charts and understandable graphs, that will help you gauge how well you’re doing.
Check Out Our Work
Examples of our WooCommerce projects include EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end office furniture; GorillaSpares.com, a leader in supplying hydraulic pumps, motors, valves; BowlerX.com, an online bowling equipment “superstore;” and SweetStreet.com, a leader in the gourmet dessert industry. The Sweet Street site encompasses three separate (but integrated) stores for retail, fundraising, and food service customers.
The WooCommerce expert developers at LaunchDM can make your ecommerce project in Philadelphia, PA, a revenue-producing powerhouse. Give us a call at 610-898-1330 to get started! We can help you sell almost anything, anywhere.