When WordPress powers your business website in Philadelphia, the developers at LaunchDM can help you take advantage of WooCommerce to create a profitable online store for your products and transform your website into an ecommerce site that ranks higher in search engine result pages.
LaunchDM has been delivering professional Web solutions for nearly 20 years. From fully integrated ecommerce sites to mobile apps, complete enterprise solutions, and reliable support, our accomplished team can help you tailor your site to your unique business needs.
We’ve developed many complex ecommerce sites based on the WooCommerce platform, including EthoSource.com, GorillaSpares.com, and SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry. The Sweet Street Desserts site encompasses three separate (but integrated) stores for retail customers, fundraising, and food service customers.
What We Like About WooCommerce
As a creative digital marketing firm, LaunchDM has worked with nearly every imaginable web technology to help our clients achieve great results. We have extensive experience with all major ecommerce platforms and, while all platforms have their disadvantages, we consider WooCommerce our go-to solution for the following reasons:
- Flexibility: In addition to selling products, WooCommerce can be used to sell downloadable content (eBooks, MP3’s, video content), event tickets, online memberships, and use it to book appointments. If you have something unique you want to sell online, LaunchDM can make it happen.
- Extensions: Extensions make your online store do more, and WooCommerce makes it easy for you to ship, track and manage orders. It accommodates multiple storefronts, languages, currencies, taxes, shipment, bulk ordering, and more than 100 payment gateways.
- Reporting: The user-friendly analytics system makes it easy to control your inventory and track and analyze your sales from a single dashboard. View your total sales, sales by date, average order totals, individual customer statistics and much more, all in one place.
- Mobile friendly: Today you need a store that not only looks good on a desktop, but also on smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices. WooCommerce ensures a superior mobile shopping experience.
- Strong SEO Capabilities: If you plan to sell products or services on the Web, you’ll want to make sure that potential customers can actually find you. Thanks to its integration with WordPress, WooCommerce has excellent search engine optimization capabilities.
- Stability: WooCommerce has overtaken Magento as the #1 ecommerce platform on the Web and powers over 1,000,000 websites worldwide for mid-sized businesses that don’t need an expensive proprietary store. It was acquired in 2015 by Automattic (the company behind the WordPress.com blog hosting service) and enjoys powerful community support.
A reliable ecommerce platform will provide your business with more opportunity for growth. If you want maximum flexibility, features and control, WooCommerce is an excellent solution. It’s built to integrate with WordPress, which makes it a great option for those who already use WordPress and are looking to build a webstore.
The design and functionality of your ecommerce store is what will set you apart from your competitors. When you need expert WooCommerce developers for your Philadelphia business, give LaunchDM a call.