Whether you are just now expanding into the ecommerce sector or upgrading a current shop, the experienced WooCommerce developers at LaunchDM can help you build an online store in Philadelphia that is uniquely yours.
LaunchDM is a creative digital marketing studio that has served global clients since 1997. From fully integrated ecommerce sites to mobile apps, complete enterprise solutions, and steadfast support, our accomplished team of designers, developers, and marketers can help you meet your unique business needs.
WooCommerce is Made to Sell
A reliable ecommerce platform will provide your business with more opportunity for growth. If you want maximum flexibility, features and control, WooCommerce is an excellent solution. It’s built to integrate with WordPress, which makes it a great option for those who already use WordPress and are looking to build a webstore.
Whether you are just starting to sell your products online or want to drive more traffic to an existing site, WooCommerce can help you boost sales in innovative ways.
The platform currently powers over 99% of all WordPress ecommerce websites in the US, Canada, and the UK. It is the most popular ecommerce platform for building digital storefronts for a variety of reasons, including:
- Modern and clean interface
- Simplifies product and order management
- Add unlimited products and images
- Built-in capabilities for selling physical products as well as digital products, memberships, subscriptions, and even appointment booking
- Supports multiple languages and currencies
- Checkout process can be tailored to suit your needs
- Customizable shopping carts
- Seamlessly integrates with 100+ payment gateways
- Automates tax calculations
- Supports all major shipping options
- Geolocation support
- Integrates with hundreds of third-party services
- One of the best ecommerce platforms for SEO
- Analytics that help you track your store’s performance
- Helps you understand customer behavior and product popularity
- Scales as rapidly as your business
- Instantly customizable for your business and your brand
- Works equally well for small stores and large, ambitious ecommerce businesses
Our WooCommerce Case Studies
LaunchDM has developed WooCommerce sites for many B2C and B2B clients in the manufacturing, service, food, beauty and fashion, real estate, sports, finance, and other industries, such as:
Sweet Street Desserts – Sweet Street Desserts, based in Reading, PA, is a leading gourmet dessert innovator with an ecommerce site that features three separate (but integrated) stores – for retail customers, fundraising customers, and foodservice customers. After coming to us to help make their Magento website responsive, the decision was made to migrate away from Magento and rebuild the entire site using WordPress and WooCommerce.
Joe Jurgielewicz & Son, Ltd. – This four-generation family of duck farmers hired LaunchDM to bring their outdated website into the 21st century with a responsive eCommerce platform. WooCommerce was selected for the online store, and we built custom recipes and foodservice sections to house important information for their retail and business customers.
Redner’s Warehouse Markets – Redner’s Warehouse Markets wanted to revamp their website into something more modern and mobile-friendly. We designed a fresh, full-width WordPress website with a more app-like experience. It’s decked out with WooCommerce eCommerce functionality, coupon and ad integrations, Redner’s Rewards management, and a health-conscious blog.
The expert WooCommerce developers at LaunchDM are committed to helping you design and customize an online store that perfectly represents your brand in Philadelphia, PA. Give us a call at 610-898-1330 to learn more.