Allow the skilled developers at LaunchDM introduce you to the amazing power, flexibility, and features of WooCommerce, providing your business in Philadelphia with an easy to use, customizable ecommerce solution that will help you earn more revenue online.
LaunchDM is an international dynamic media studio located in Reading, PA that helps large and small companies in all industries get their messages across in today’s world. We’ve worked with local organizations, Fortune 100/500 companies, and businesses in virtually every industry around the globe. When you’re ready for a custom eCommerce solution, we can help you take your business where you want it to go.
5 Great Reasons to Love WooCommerce
At LaunchDM, we have worked with every imaginable web technology to help clients achieve great results. Our team has extensive experience with all major ecommerce platforms and, while all of them have pros and cons, we love WooCommerce for these reasons:
- Highly Flexible: Many older ecommerce platforms are geared to selling physical merchandise and are set up for you to ship something. If you plan to sell something like downloadable content (eBooks, MP3’s, video content), event tickets, online memberships, online courses, or want to use it for booking appointments, WooCommerce will support it. It has overtaken Magento as the #1 ecommerce platform on the Web, and we’ve yet to run into a situation where it won’t do something we need.
- Great Functionality: WooCommerce simplifies the shipment, tracking and management of orders. It accommodates multiple storefronts, languages, currencies, taxes, shippers (including USPS, FedEx and UPS), bulk ordering, and many different payment gateways. It offers detailed order tracking and customer engagement tools, enabling you to easily view past and open orders and update delivery statuses.
- Strong SEO Capabilities: Without top search engine rankings, your business will be at a serious disadvantage. You’ll want to make sure potential customers can actually find you online. WooCommerce has excellent search engine optimization capabilities, and LaunchDM offers Search Engine Marketing strategies that have resulted in a 75% average increase in qualified traffic from year to year.
- Open Source: WooCommerce is open source software, which means its source code is freely available to users and can be modified to create an online store that looks and behaves however you like. Whether your products are simple or complex (e.g., color and size variables, etc.), the LaunchDM team can create an intuitive user interface that is focused on customer engagement and conversion.
- Built-In Analytics: WooCommerce features an intuitive, built-in analytics system that includes everything from average order totals to sales by date, statistics on individual customers, most wanted products, and more, to help you gauge how well you are doing.
Examples of Our Work
Examples of our WordPress and WooCommerce work include EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end pre-owned, refurbished and new office furniture, SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry, a site that encompasses three separate (but integrated) stores for retail customers, fundraising, and food service customers, and Circadia, a leader in the skincare industry.
Want to build a custom online store for your Philadelphia, PA business? Take advantage of WooCommerce ecommerce development services from the experts at LaunchDM. We can help you sell almost anything, anywhere!