When you need a powerful custom ecommerce website solution for your business in Reading, PA, the WooCommerce developers at LaunchDM can make your project a revenue-producing success!
LaunchDM is short for Launch Dynamic Media, and we’ve been around since 1997 (even before Google launched). Whether analyzing the requirements for your ecommerce web design, creating custom plug-ins, or planning, developing and supporting your site, we have the solid skills you’re looking for to keep you ahead of the competition.
Our mission is to provide you with great insight and recommendations on solutions that may work best for your brand. We help companies small and large reach their customers through a variety of modern solutions including digital marketing, web design, graphic design and app development services.
WooCommerce launched in 2011 and quickly became the most popular eCommerce platform for building a digital storefront. Acquired by Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com, in 2015, it currently powers over 99% of all WordPress ecommerce websites in the US, Canada, and the UK. Why?
- Open Source: WooCommerce is open source software, which means its source code is freely available to users and can be modified to create a shop that looks and behaves exactly the way you want it to. Whether your products are simple or complex (e.g., color and size variables, etc.), the LaunchDM team can create an intuitive user interface that is focused on customer engagement and conversion.
- Functionality: WooCommerce simplifies the shipment, tracking and managing of orders. It accommodates multiple storefronts, languages, currencies, taxes, shipment (including USPS, FedEx and UPS), bulk ordering, and a wide range of payment gateways. It offers detailed order tracking and customer engagement tools, letting you easily see past and open orders and update delivery statuses.
- Flexibility:In addition to selling products, the WooCommerce platform can be used to sell downloadable content (eBooks, MP3’s, video content), event tickets, online memberships, and for booking appointments. If you have something unique you want to sell online, LaunchDM can make it happen.
- Strong SEO Capabilities: Without a presence in search rankings, your business can be at a serious disadvantage. If you plan to sell anything online, you’ll want to make sure potential customers can actually find you. WooCommerce has excellent search engine optimization capabilities, and LaunchDM offers Search Engine Marketing strategies that have resulted in a 75% average increase of qualified traffic from year to year.
- Scalable: Adding an ecommerce element can open up brand new revenue streams for your business, and WooCommerce gives you a limitless potential to scale your site, such as by incorporating extras like wish lists, chained products, and pre-orders. As you grow, so can your website.
- Built-In Analytics: WooCommerce features an intuitive, built-in analytics system that includes everything from total sales to average order totals, sales by date, statistics on individual customers and more, enabling you to track your performance.
Examples of LaunchDM’s WooCommerce work include EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end office furniture, RednersMarkets.com, a large retail supermarket chain, LordsandLadiesSalons.com, a premier network of hair salons and medical spas, SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry, and many more.
The WooCommerce website development team at LaunchDM has a deep understanding of the platform and can successfully guide your Reading, PA business through the custom ecommerce landscape. Get in touch today; we’re ready to help!