Great trade show booth design will grab the attention of attendees within seconds. Today, NYC trade show visitors are expecting excellent graphics and some kind of digital interaction. If you’re looking for booth design experts and don’t know where to start, let the creative team at LaunchDM help you communicate your message.
LaunchDM is an international creative digital marketing studio that combines the masterpiece status designs of our fine artists, with the industry-leading code of our developers, to help companies reach customers through web, mobile & branding solutions. First impressions count, and we are passionate about making your business look good.
For 17 years, we’ve established a track record of excellence in interactivity, rich media, mobile and more – from visually stunning Flash to 3D animation to trade show exhibits to digital signage. Our strategies and state-of-the-art tools can help you tell an engaging story who you are, what you do, and about your products and services.
We’ve designed digital wayfinding signage for the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History in Washington, DC (which won a 2008 DIGI Award and a 2009 MUSE Award), an interactive trade show booth for Reading Bakery Systems, and another for Sweet Street Desserts in Reading, PA, which featured an innovative interactive experience to showcase the company’s dozens of new products on 70-inch displays with touch-friendly content.
Building Awareness of Your Brand
This, obviously, is the primary goal of trade show exhibits. Most businesses want to be known as leaders in their industry and focus on building awareness of their brands in their exhibit and exhibit marketing.
Here are some ideas:
- Graphics: Graphics are a crucial part of any trade show exhibit. Make sure attendees don’t overlook you by using bright, bold colors and messages that are easy to read. Large exhibits can feature branding at different heights for visitors to see from far away, from down the aisle, and inside your booth.
- Dimensions: Visually compelling shapes, such as three-dimensional logos, can convey brand personality. If you have an island exhibit with four sides, you’ll need to consider graphics and/or messaging for all public-facing sides for maximum impact.
- Consistency: Avoid weakening your brand by confusing people. Your exhibit should reinforce the brand message you convey through your website, ads and marketing collateral.
- Interactivity: Companies can often boost their ROI by inviting attendees to interact with their websites or social media pages during the show with video screens and other options. Think beyond standard booth designs while still cultivating a clear and consistent brand message.
- Restraint: It can be tempting to overwhelm a trade show booth with too many images or too much content. Most attendees will spare just a few seconds to check out your booth to see if it offers anything of value. Make sure your exhibit captures your company’s essence and tells them everything they need to know quickly.
Trade shows provide face time with real buyers who are all in one place, but attendees will keep walking unless you offer them something of value in exchange for their time, such as free samples, show specials, or a useful, fun or exciting giveaway, or a unique experience they won’t get elsewhere.
At your next NYC trade show, LaunchDM can help you take full advantage with a booth design that irresistibly conveys your marketing message and persuades attendees to take a chance on your exhibit. Get in touch today!