The WooCommerce developers at LaunchDM have a deep understanding of the platform and can successfully guide your New York business through the ecommerce landscape.
LaunchDM is an award-winning international creative marketing studio. We have been building strategies for the future success of our global clients and positioning them to win on the web for more than 20 years. Hiring us means that you can continue focusing on what you do best, and let us implement your online strategy.
Whether analyzing the requirements for your ecommerce web design, creating custom plug-ins, or planning, developing and supporting your site, we have the solid skills you’re looking for to keep you ahead of the competition.
Why We Recommend WooCommerce
WooCommerce is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress websites. It seamlessly integrates your commerce with your content and offers the functionality, ease of use, reputation, and versatility to be a solid choice for both B2C and B2B stores.
The LaunchDM design team understands all the ins and outs of selling on WooCommerce and works closely with our developers to optimize your customers’ experiences as they interact with your site and ensure that your brand stands out.
WooCommerce currently powers over 99% of all WordPress ecommerce websites in the US, Canada, and the UK. It is the most popular ecommerce platform for building digital storefronts for a variety of reasons, including:
- Modern and clean interface
- Simplifies product and order management
- Add unlimited products and images
- Built-in capabilities for selling physical products as well as digital products, memberships, subscriptions, and even appointment booking
- Supports multiple languages and currencies
- Checkout process can be tailored to suit your needs
- Customizable shopping carts
- Seamlessly integrates with 100+ payment gateways
- Automates tax calculations
- Supports all major shipping options
- Geolocation support
- Integrates with hundreds of third-party services
- One of the best ecommerce platforms for SEO
- Analytics that help you track your store’s performance
- Helps you understand customer behavior and product popularity
- Scales as rapidly as your business
- Instantly customizable for your business and your brand
- Works equally well for small stores and large, ambitious ecommerce businesses
When you need additional functionality, our team of developers has the capability to develop customized plugins and extensions to meet your requirements for your ecommerce store. We are ready to tackle any challenge you may have and turn your ideas into reality.
Examples of our WooCommerce work include EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end office furniture, RednersMarkets.com, a large retail supermarket chain, LordsandLadiesSalons.com, a premier network of hair salons and medical spas, SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry, and many more.
Whether selling online is a new venture or you are looking to enhance your current ecommerce solution, the WooCommerce developers at LaunchDM can help you create a powerful and profitable digital presence for your New York business.