Social media marketing in Lancaster is a cost-effective way to connect and engage with your target market, keep your customer and prospects informed about your brand, complement your overall marketing plan, improve search engine optimization (SEO), and collect data.
Whether your business is large or small, social media can help you generate more leads and sales, but it’s crucial to have a well thought-out strategy. If you don’t have the resources or the time to devote to building relationships on a daily basis, you just shouldn’t do it.
At LaunchDM, we can help you do social media the right way, from design to strategy to implementation. Using social media to its fullest potential, we can help you build an online community for your brand, engage your visitors effectively and efficiently, and enjoy benefits you may not get from other forms of marketing.
If you already have an in-house team working on social media, we can help you improve performance and efficiency and leverage different content types for maximum engagement. Social media can be very time-consuming, so we can help you respond to customers and prospects. Since social media is one of our specialties, we are always on top of the latest trends and can develop new plans of attack as the need arises.
Choosing the right social platforms
The most popular social media networks are Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube, but you will ultimately need to be where your target audience is.
- If you are marketing to consumers, Facebook connects you on a more personal level. They just surpassed 1.28 billionmonthly active users and drive more than 10% of overall traffic to content on the web.
- In the business-to-business (B2B) world, LinkedIn is the place to be to share thought leadership and recruit employees.
- Twitter is popular, has a global reach, and can be a useful tool for winning new customers. It’s also a good place to make media connections that could lead to coverage of your products and services.
- If your product or service is visual and you have a steady stream of photos to share, Pinterest and Instagram are good options. Pinterest is the fastest growing social network at the moment and one of the leading referral sources for organic traffic to your website.
- If you can create informational or how-to videos for your products/services, YouTube reaches more adults than any cable TV network. Post your videos, optimize them for search engines, and drive traffic to your website.
- Google+ is, of course, owned by Google and is the second largest social network. Think SEO – the content you post at Google+ appears in Google’s search results, allowing your audience to find your content in a standard search.
Deciding who will do the work
To succeed with social media, you have to be committed to the process. Building healthy long-term relationships takes time, and you’ll need to keep your audience engaged on a regular schedule. If you don’t have adequate time on your hands, don’t just dump it in any staff member’s lap. You may need to outsource your social media campaigns to an expert to get the best results.
When you’re ready to build a strategy for social media marketing in Lancaster, let us help.
Lancaster businesses – it’s time to get social. Get started today by calling LaunchDM.