LaunchDM has been delivering innovative solutions for the Web since 1997. We have a proven track record for delivering Salesforce.com mobile sales tools, customer/partner portals, customized applications, tablet/mobile app development, and ecommerce solutions. We’re ready to help your Lancaster based business with Salesforce application development to enable your business to harness the power of Salesforce.
Salesforce.com is the world’s largest provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software and the world’s leading enterprise cloud ecosystem. They were recently named by Forbes Magazine as the World’s Most Innovative Company for the fourth consecutive year and recognized by Fortune magazine as the World’s Most Admired Software Company for the second year in a row.
Our LaunchDM experts work with Salesforce’s outstanding in-house team and partner ecosystem nearly every day, and are pleased to have played a part in their growth during the last 8 years. We understand the platform inside out and can help you customize your existing application or integrate it with 3rd party apps to streamline your business processes.
Whether you want to manage your accounts more efficiently, boost the productivity of your sales team, implement a more responsive customer service solution, or connect with your customers anytime and anywhere via mobile devices, we can help you make positive changes, no matter your size or industry.
Are You Getting Everything You Can From Your CRM?
No single software application will have everything you wish for right out of the box, and CRMs are no exception. Even if you implement such a solution, you may not be maximizing its capabilities. Here are a few statistics you may find interesting (or comforting!):
- Overall CRM usage increased from 56% in 2012 to 74% in 2013, but…
- Between 25% and 60% of CRM projects fail to meet expectations.
- 43% of CRM admit to using less than half of the CRM’s features
- 35% of CRM users say they manually enter data into their systems when handling CRM integration.
- 73% of companies have no process for reengaging and nurturing leads after sales.
- Sales reps saw their productivity increase by 15% when they had mobile access to CRM applications.
- 30% say having disconnected data sources is the main reason they can’t glean useful insight from their customer data.
- 72% of CRM users say they would give up functionality for an application that is easier to use.
- 78% of companies plan on dedicating more effort to improving their web experience in 2014.
Although CRM is growing, it seems many companies aren’t getting the most out of their systems. Is your business in shape to deliver the best experience to your customers, prospects, distributors and other associates?
Mobilize Your Sales Team
We’ve recently developed a Mobile Sales Aid (MSA) application which can integrate all of the content from your Salesforce.com Content library, put up-to-date sales materials in the hands of your field sales team, and enable them to place orders on the fly from an iPad. It can store and access all types of data from most CRM software and data sharing systems and is available for iOS or Android.
We designed and engineered just such a custom app for the C.H. Briggs Company and Molson Coors. And, if you don’t use Salesforce CRM, we have also developed a mobile sales aid for Sonoma Partners by pulling data directly from the cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics CRM application they use.
At LaunchDM, we live and breathe the Salesforce platform and have deep experience in optimizing it for businesses. If you’re interested in Salesforce app development in Lancaster, PA – contact us to find out what’s in our huge bag of tricks.