Social media marketing in Allentown can unlock the potential of social sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+, to give your business a human touch and create some buzz for your brand.
If you think social media is just for teenagers and there’s no place in it for your business, you may be surprised to know that grandparents (55-to-64 year-olds) are the fastest growing demographic on Twitter. And the 45-to-54 age bracket is the fastest-growing group on both Facebook and Google+. Obviously, a good social media marketing strategy can help you generate more leads and sales today, no matter what age group you’re targeting.
LaunchDM is immersed in social media every day. We understand it and believe it should be a component of almost any company’s web presence. But it has to be done the right way. If you choose to include social media in your overall marketing strategy, you should make it a key piece of your communication package or not do it at all.
Social media, and internet use in general, has grown at a quick pace. If you have any doubts about how effective it can be for engaging your customers and prospects, have a look at some of the latest statistics:
- 97% of all consumers search online for local businesses
- 75% of all Internet users belong to at least one social network
- 71% of users access social media from tablets and smartphones
- 93% of consumers rely on social media to influence their purchasing decisions
- 63% of consumers prefer doing business with brands that make their information readily available on social sites
- 59% of social media users see companies who are active in social media as more approachable
- 71% of consumers who get a quick response to their questions on a social media network purchase products and recommend that brand to others
- 52% of consumers lose interest in social pages because of boring and repetitive content
- 82% of small businesses are on Facebook; followed by YouTube (73%), Twitter (47%) and LinkedIn (47%)
- 70% of brands have a presence on Google+
- 80% of small businesses use social media to mine information about their competitors and watch what they’re doing
- 53% of small businesses use social media for customer service
- 14% of online consumers trust advertisements, but 90% of them trust the recommendations of people in their social circles
As you can see, there are some very good reasons for using social media to increase your exposure in the digital market.
LaunchDM can help you position your business on the major social media networks to develop a community of loyal and active customers. By closely communicating with your customers on a social level, you can become a trusted source of information. This is a great asset for creating company awareness and brand credibility. Social media can also be a customer service asset, transforming negative experiences into positive outcomes for your brand.
Regardless of the size of your business, social media should not be a standalone solution. It should work in unison with all of your other marketing and PR initiatives, such as SEO, Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, mobile marketing, etc., to provide the greatest success. If you’re ready to explore what social media marketing in Allentown can do for your brand, we’re happy to help.
Let’s get social Allentown!