Many advertising agencies have come and gone over the years, some because they a lacked a well-articulated and defined process. To increase the brand awareness of your Allentown business and impact your sales in a positive way, there are some important questions to ask before you make a decision on an agency that can meet the needs of your business.
Are your current requirements more focused in digital, print or direct response marketing? Or do you want a fully integrated approach? Keep in mind that it will be crucial to find a partner that will not only work with you now, but into the future as your business needs change and evolve.
LaunchDM is a leading full-service marketing and web development agency that has served businesses of all sizes in virtually every industry, including manufacturing, finance, retail, health, and real estate, for over 17 years.
Our team is skilled in all of the leading web technologies and includes expert website designers, graphic artists, programmers and database architects who take the time to understand each client’s goals and deliver profitable results.
What to Ask a Prospective Advertising Agency
Here are some questions that will give you insights into the expertise and personalities of marketing agencies, and what you can expect from their services.
- Who will be your main point of contact?
- Do the agency’s employees work independently or as a team? Will the same people work on your account consistently?
- Do they know what exactly your company does and the audience you’re trying to reach?
- Does the agency have experience with your industry or business sector?
- Do they have any experience with retail businesses (if applicable)?
- Can they show you examples of work they’ve done for current or former clients?
- Does the creativity in their work meet your vision?
- Are their themes and styles recycled for every client or do they convey the unique personality of each brand?
- How will they measure the success of your campaigns?
- What does the agency consider to be its strengths?
- Do they have testimonials you can read or current and former clients you can contact for more information?
- Will you be responsible for the ideas or will the agency do the research, build the strategy, create the pitches, design the content, and so on?
- How will you be billed for services: on an hourly rate, project rate or retainer?
- What is the agency’s policy on rewrites and redesigns?
- Does the agency promise any results? What happens if those results are not achieved?
LaunchDM has vast experience working with both small and large local businesses, Fortune 500 companies in New York and Philadelphia, and businesses in virtually every industry around the globe.
We have the ability to deliver everything from eye-catching logos to dynamic websites and custom mobile apps to print advertising to environmental graphics, such as bus wraps, branding signage and trade-show booth graphics, to meet the unique needs of your business.
There are a lot of great advertising agencies. Making the decision on which one will be best for your Allentown business can be a long, painstaking process. Get in touch with LaunchDM for help developing your long-term strategy for success.