When you want to build or customize an online store for your business in Allentown, PA, the skilled ecommerce developers at LaunchDM can help you bridge the gap between your business and the web.
The digital landscape is constantly evolving and becoming more complex. Most businesses – whether they are small entrepreneurs or huge international corporations – find it virtually impossible to master all of the ecommerce platforms and strategies that are available today to help them become successful online.
LaunchDM can help keep you from getting bogged down in the technical details. We have gained recognition as a leading digital agency in the most competitive online markets for more than 20 years. The masterworks of our fine artists combined with the exceptional code of our developers have helped many businesses reach their customers through innovative web, mobile and branding solutions.
The LaunchDM development team has experience in WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, and many other ecommerce platforms and has worked on projects in various industries: fashion and beauty, retail, food, healthcare, sports, real estate, construction, manufacturing, education and others, from startups to Fortune 100/500 companies.
Choose your ecommerce platform wisely, and watch your business grow. An online store that stays open 24/7 means that your revenue doesn’t have to rely on salespeople or opening hours. When your customers are not restricted by logistics, you’ll have opportunities to boost revenues in new ways.
Does Your Business Need an Ecommerce Solution?
If you’re wondering whether or not you should take your B2C or B2B business online or develop a mobile ecommerce site, here are some statistics that may help you decide:
- Retail ecommerce sales in the U.S. were $396 billion in 2016 and are expected to hit a massive $684 billion by 2020.
- S. shoppers spent $5 billion online during 2017’s Black Friday and $2 billion on Cyber Monday.
- B2B ecommerce sales are expected to outgrow B2C sales, reaching $6.7 trillion by 2020.
- Nearly half of B2B businesses in the U.S. offer their full product lines online.
- Mobile devices account for over 50% of all ecommerce traffic in developed countries, and the rest of the world will catch up by 2021, helping to generate an expected $700+ billion in annual global retail sales.
- Mobile app users spend an average of 201.8 minutes per month shopping, compared to 10.9 minutes per month on websites.
- 88% of shoppers consider detailed product content as extremely important to their purchasing decisions.
- 44% of online shoppers will tell friends about a bad web experience.
- Ecommerce is growing 23% year-over-year, yet 46% of small American businesses do not have a website.
A well-crafted online store and professional marketing campaign will boost the credibility of your business. There are many ecommerce platforms to consider, and our team of experts will strategize with you and your team to find the very best solution.
The experienced ecommerce developers at LaunchDM can help your business in Allentown, PA produce meaningful results for your bottom line. Contact us today to get started.