Does your York, PA website attract a lot of traffic? Is that traffic converting to sales? If not, investing in an effective search engine marketing campaign can be a cost-effective way to solve the problem and generate more leads and online sales.
During the past 17 years, LaunchDM has earned the trust of clientele across a wide range of industries, including small and large local organizations, Fortune 100/500 companies, and businesses all over the globe, such as Giorgio Foods, Omni Cable, Carpenter Technology, Salesforce, Sovereign Bank / Banco Santander (the largest European bank and one of the largest banks in the world), and many, many more.
Search engine marketing and its various components are at the heart of LaunchDM’s business. Our skilled team has unsurpassed experience in search engine optimization, paid search (PPC), conversion rate optimization, mobile search, social media, and other strategies that can help your business succeed on the Web.
Search Marketing Stats You Should Know
- Almost 3 billion people, or 40% of the world’s population, are online.
- 80% of adult (16-64) Internet users own a smartphone and nearly 50% own a tablet.
- Smartphones account for 22.9% of ecommerce site traffic in the U.S., up from 16.6% last year.
- Organic (unpaid) search drives 51% of all visitors to both B2B and B2C websites.
- Inbound marketing (including PPC) delivers 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing.
- 89% of customers begin their buying process with a search engine.
- 58.4% of users named Google as their No. 1 digital source for researching products.
- The top organic search result generates about 30% of all clicks.
- 88.2% of U.S. companies use social networks for marketing.
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the most populous nation on earth. (2015 Facebook users = 1.39 billion users/month; China’s population = 1.36 billion.)
With just a quick glance at these statistics, you can see that your business needs a website. It must be optimized for search engines. It must provide a good experience for users on multiple types of devices. And, you should consider the huge reach of social networks like Facebook and the potential value of pay-per-click advertising for your brand. LaunchDM can help!
Search Engine Optimization
LaunchDM can help you tell your brand story better to search engines, help you achieve real search results, and help your customers find exactly what they are seeking. Our innovative tools and high-level strategies keep us ahead of trends and algorithm updates. Whatever your budget, we can help you do more with your content, social and offline assets.
With deep roots in paid search, our knowledge of the marketplace is unrivalled in the industry. LaunchDM manages a multi-million dollar advertising budget for clients throughout the year on Google AdWords, Microsoft Search and other advertising platforms. We can help you develop the right campaigns, the right ad spend, and the right message to get the best results possible.
Mobile marketing should be an essential part of your overall strategy. Users today are turning to mobile first for information. This gives your business an amazing number of opportunities to connect with its audience. Our responsive web design services are another important key to your success.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
This is what changes your visitors to leads or customers. LaunchDM’s expert team can develop and test hypotheses, run controlled tests, and evaluate results to ensure that the changes you make will result in improvement.
Data and Analytics
Unlike many of our competitors, we provide our clients with quantitative data on almost every aspect of their search marketing programs, such as landing page conversion, CTA button clicks, visitors, subscribers, and email opens. With our data and web analytics, you’ll be able to assess the effect of our strategies on your website traffic, lead generation and product sales, and measure your return on investment.
Don’t let your York, PA business fall behind the digital curve. LaunchDM’s search engine marketing tools and techniques are ethical, effective and cost efficient. Give us a call today to find out more.