Experts expect mobile app revenue to reach $70 billion globally by 2017, and over 50% of that total will represent non-games apps according to Digi-Capital, an investment bank for mobile apps and games. If you’re thinking about a mobile solution for your business, consider LaunchDM’s mobile app development in York, PA.
We have been developing premium-quality Web solutions for over 17 years and can help your business capitalize on today’s growing trends in interactivity, rich media, mobile and more. Our talented in-house team has vast experience in all of the leading web technologies and a proven track record for creative front-end design and technical back-end programming that will help you transform your internal business processes and/or attract new customers.
With over 1.5 million apps available across iOS, Android, and Windows platforms, the vast majority of them won’t ever get the attention they deserve. We understand what users want. We have the expertise to build mobile apps that succeed and can scale them to your business’ needs, no matter how large.
Developing an app is not always an easy feat, but startups and enterprises have jumped on board in a big way, utilizing mobile as a means to grow their businesses and retain/recruit customers and employees:
- 77% of small businesses are now using some kind of mobile technology, up from 66% in 2013
- 60% have embraced mobile-optimized websites, an increase from 34% last year
- 21% have adopted mobile advertising, an increase from 10% last year, and another 23% plan to use mobile advertising in the next six months
- Enterprise mobility (non-marketing) apps have also grown in popularity:
- 61% of businesses use mobile storage apps
- 58% of businesses use email and calendar apps
- 51% of businesses use financial management apps
If you think your business needs a mobile app, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Who is your target audience? What percentage uses smartphones and tablets, and what are their preferred devices? How inclined will they be to download your app?
- Do you intend to monetize the app and offering in-app advertising and/or subscriptions? Apps you create for brand marketing purposes are generally offered free of charge.
- Do you need a single-platform or multi-platform app? Single-platform apps will work only for one specific platform; e.g., an iPhone app will work only on an iPhone. Multi-platform apps are more complex; however, they can be developed with rich functionality that will increase the reach of your brand.
Reaching the right customers and positioning your brand as the best option to meet their needs is a challenging task, but mobile technology can help. With a well-designed mobile app, your customers and employees can carry your business around with them via the app and their smartphone or tablet. Can it possibly get any easier?
Whether you are a new start-up looking for a way to get some attention in a sea of competition, an established business hoping to attract new customers, or a company looking to provide your staff in the field with tools to make them more efficient and productive on the go, there’s no time like the present to consider mobile app development in York, PA. LaunchDM can help you find the ideal mobile solution for your business.