The WooCommerce developers at LaunchDM can make your ecommerce project in Pittsburgh, PA a revenue-producing success. WooCommerce has overtaken Magento as the #1 ecommerce platform on the Web and we’ve yet to run into a situation where it won’t do something we need.
LaunchDM is short for Launch Dynamic Media, and we’ve been around since 1997 (even before Google launched). Whether analyzing the requirements for your ecommerce web design, creating custom plug-ins, or planning, developing and supporting your site, we have the solid skills you’re looking for to keep you ahead of the competition.
WooCommerce is Made for Selling
A reliable ecommerce platform will provide your business with more opportunity for growth. If you want maximum flexibility, features and control, WooCommerce is an excellent solution. It’s built to integrate with WordPress, which makes it a great option for those who already use WordPress and are looking to build a webstore.
Whether you are just starting to sell your products online or want to drive more traffic to an existing site, WooCommerce can help LaunchDM clients boost sales in innovative ways.
The platform currently powers over 99% of all WordPress ecommerce websites in the US, Canada, and the UK. It is the most popular ecommerce platform for building digital storefronts for a variety of reasons, including:
- Modern and clean interface
- Simplifies product and order management
- Add unlimited products and images
- Built-in capabilities for selling physical products as well as digital products, memberships, subscriptions, and even appointment booking
- Supports multiple languages and currencies
- Checkout process can be tailored to suit your needs
- Customizable shopping carts
- Seamlessly integrates with 100+ payment gateways
- Automates tax calculations
- Supports all major shipping options
- Geolocation support
- Integrates with hundreds of third-party services
- One of the best ecommerce platforms for SEO
- Analytics that help you track your store’s performance
- Helps you understand customer behavior and product popularity
- Scales as rapidly as your business
- Instantly customizable for your business and your brand
- Works equally well for small stores and large, ambitious ecommerce businesses
When you need additional functionality, our team of developers has the capability to develop customized plugins and extensions to meet your requirements for your ecommerce store. We are ready to tackle any challenge you may have and turn your ideas into reality.
Examples of Our Work
Examples of our WordPress and WooCommerce work include EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end pre-owned, refurbished and new office furniture, SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry, a site that encompasses three separate (but integrated) stores for retail customers, fundraising, and food service customers, and Circadia, a leader in the skincare industry.
The skilled developers at LaunchDM can introduce you to the amazing power, flexibility, and features of WooCommerce, providing your business in Pittsburgh, PA with an easy to use and customizable ecommerce solution that helps you earn more revenue online.