Consumers have many options when shopping for products like the ones you sell. Does your Wyomissing business stand out? The ecommerce web design team at LaunchDM can guide you through the ecommerce landscape and help you harness the power, flexibility, and features of the most popular platforms on the Internet.
LaunchDM has developed elegant solutions for the web for over 25 years, and we’re passionate about making your business look good. We have developed a reputation as a leading digital agency in the most competitive online markets, including manufacturing, finance, health, real estate, food, sports, and more.
Whether analyzing the requirements for your web design, creating custom plugins, or planning, developing and supporting your site, we have the solid skills you’re looking for to keep you ahead of the competition.
About Ecommerce Platforms
There are many ecommerce platforms to consider, and our experts will strategize with you and your team to find the very best solution, one that can scale and grow as your business grows. Those platforms include:
WooCommerce: A fully customizable, open source ecommerce plugin that’s hugely popular with businesses looking for an easy integration with WordPress. It is also the best platform for SEO.
BigCommerce: A flexible and scalable hosted solution with lots of options for both fast-growing brands and high-volume businesses. It comes with powerful SEO features.
Shopify: A well-established hosted platform (2004) that offers advanced SEO features and makes it possible to manage your store from your phone or a tablet.
Magento: One of the world’s most popular eCommerce platforms. It’s open-source, robust, feature-rich, strong in SEO, and capable of running online stores with thousands of SKUs, but is not designed for ecommerce novices.
Our Ecommerce Projects
LaunchDM has worked with just about every imaginable web technology to help clients in a wide range of industries achieve great results.
Examples of our eCommerce projects include:
- SweetStreet.com, a leader in the gourmet dessert industry with an ecommerce site with three separate (integrated) stores – one for retail customers, one for fundraising, and one for food service customers;
- BowlerX.com, an online bowling “superstore” that sells bowling balls, bags, shoes and accessories;
- EthoSource.com, a specialty seller of high-end pre-owned, refurbished and new office furniture;
- JonathanGreen.com, a Farmingdale, New Jersey-based supplier of grass seed and organic lawn and garden products since 1881; sells grass seed, soil food, lawn fertilizer, insect & disease control products online;
- LordsAndLadiesSalons.com, a premier network of seven hair salons and medical spas in Pennsylvania; sells high-quality shampoo, conditioner, makeup, and skincare products for men and women;
- Redner’s Warehouse Markets, warehouse club-style supermarkets that feature bakery, deli, meat, produce, and seafood departments in over 40 retail locations across the Northeast United States.
If you are ready to build a custom online store for your Wyomissing business, consider the experience of the ecommerce web designers at LaunchDM.