LaunchDM has been delivering elegant solutions in web design since 1997. Whether you are doing business in Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, Garland, Grand Prairie or beyond, you can be confident that your project will be in the hands of talented professionals who can help you take your brand to a whole new level.
LaunchDM has the expertise to put businesses small and large on the right track with our award-winning web, mobile & branding solutions. As a creative digital marketing studio, we have had thousands of clients in virtually every industry – manufacturing, finance, health, food, sports, and real estate – and enabled each of them to take advantage of today’s growing trends in interactivity, rich media, mobile and more.
We’re proud to have worked for some of the world’s biggest brands, including Sovereign Bank / Banco Santander (one of the largest banks in the world), U.S. Boiler, Sweet Street Desserts and Salesforce, to name just a few.
How to Evaluate Web Developers
The whole topic of web design and development can be mystifying. Here are some tips on how to evaluate web design companies like ours:
- Experience – Say what you will about experience, but it does make a difference. Look for developers with established time-proven working methodologies who demonstrate solid teamwork. Experience allows LaunchDM to deliver challenging enterprise-scale solutions that perform reliably, securely, and flawlessly, and coincide with your business objectives.
- Analysis skills – Don’t choose a design for your site based solely on what you like or what your designer likes. When customers arrive at your site they should instantly have a clear understanding of who you are and what you do. Good designers will analyze data in the planning stages to find out how your customers use your site and what they want.
- Common sense – Look for projects the developer has completed for companies in the same industry as yours. Designers with the right specialized know-how are usually able to offer you the most time- and cost-efficient solutions. Check their portfolios and exclude those with complicated, confusing designs. The easier it is for people to navigate around your site, the longer they’re likely to stay around to see what you offer. You need a designer with common sense who will work with you to design what’s best for your business.
- Aptitude – Tech skills become obsolete every two years or so. Look for a web development company that stays on top of new technologies, including high-performance frameworks, the “responsive web” revolution, cross-browser considerations, and other best practices. From visually stunning Flash to 3D animation to digital signage, LaunchDM can help you capitalize on today’s growing trends in interactivity, rich media, mobile and more.
- Marketing skills – There’s no point in having a great website if no one can find it. Search engine marketing is another core service at LaunchDM. It’s the art of driving more and better traffic to your site to achieve greater online visibility through the use of paid search (PPC), social media marketing (SMM) and search engine optimization (SEO). It’s one of the most important ways to expand the reach of your business.
Of course, price and turnaround time will be among your most important considerations, but don’t overlook or underestimate the vital factors listed above. Finding a reliable business partner can be more valuable to your long-term objectives than just shopping around for the best price.
When you are looking for a competent and professional web design company for your business in the Dallas area, consider LaunchDM. We are always on top of the latest tools, technology and trends, and embrace strategic thinking and storytelling/brand-building that will deliver on your objectives.