The objective of our Salesforce application development team at LaunchDM is to help your business in Dallas run simpler, faster and better.
Whether you are located in Irving, Garland, Grand Prairie, Addison, Richardson, Carrollton, or elsewhere in the Dallas area, we can help you increase your ROI, improve the productivity of your sales team, optimize your staff’s adoption of the Salesforce.com application, and ultimately improve your bottom line.
Salesforce.com is the world’s #1 CRM platform. The company ranks #2 on Forbes magazine’s list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and #333 on their list of America’s Best Employers. In 2015, the company also joined the ranks of the Fortune 500, Fortune Magazine’s annual ranking of the largest corporations in the US.
LaunchDM is a Pennsylvania-based creative agency focused on delivering killer design, development, UI and print work to small businesses with big plans, Fortune 100 companies, national museums and everything in between.
We’re proud to have worked for some of the world’s biggest brands, including Sovereign Bank / Banco Santander (one of the largest banks in the world), C.H. Briggs (Salesforce digital sales aid), Molson Coors (brand awareness app for the Cobra brand), and Salesforce itself, to name a few.
We work with Salesforce’s outstanding in-house team and partner ecosystem daily, and we are pleased to have played a part in their growth and reputation for most of the last decade. Their easy-to-use and intuitive solutions can be rapidly deployed, easily customized and integrated with other software applications.
What Salesforce Apps Can Solve
Salesforce.com is not just a sales tool. It’s a powerful resource, and many businesses get the most value from it with customized and ready-made apps and integrations that enhance the work of their sales teams. Here are a few examples:
- Do you use software like Quickbooks or SAP to invoice and ship? Why not integrate the data with Salesforce? Your sales team will be able to service their accounts better when they know instantly if a customer has paid an invoice or if products have shipped.
- Are you separately storing critical data in financial or file sharing applications, such as a SQL Server database? Disconnected systems cost more time, money, and resources. Integrating and synchronizing the data with Salesforce eliminates the need for your staff to query different databases for the most current information.
- Does your team in the field have trouble scheduling their time slots, resulting in aggravated customers? A Salesforce app can give you visibility into the actual capacity of your staff, which will allow you to promise narrower, more attainable time windows.
- Are you getting all of the information you need from Salesforce’s standard reports? Enhance them with a business intelligence app that gives you insight into every bit of your financial, operations, marketing, social media, supply chain and other business data.
- Do you store your sales and marketing documents in the Salesforce.com Content Library and wish your outside sales reps could access them for presentations? LaunchDM’s recently developed mobile sales app integrates the content and puts it in the hands of your team in the field. Available for iOS or Android, it can store and access all types of data from most CRM software and data sharing systems.
It’s time to hire a digital agency that can help integrate the important processes you use in your Dallas business through Salesforce application development. Get in touch with us today; we would be delighted to help!