Your online business in Pottstown is important, and the ecommerce web design team at LaunchDM can make it shine. Find out how we can help turn your ideas into reality.
LaunchDM can prevent you from getting bogged down in the technical details. We have been recognized as a leading digital agency in the most competitive online markets for the last 20+ years. We have helped hundreds of businesses reach their customers through innovative web, mobile and branding solutions.
The LaunchDM development team has experience in Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, and many other ecommerce platforms and has worked on projects in various industries: fashion and beauty, retail, food, healthcare, sports, real estate, construction, manufacturing, education and others, from startups to Fortune 100/500 companies.
Why You Need an Ecommerce Solution
If you’re wondering whether or not you should take your B2C or B2B business online, here are some statistics that may help you decide:
- At any given time, 84% of Americans are shopping for something.
- Ecommerce accounts for nearly 11% of all retail sales in the U.S.
- By the year 2040, it’s estimated that 95% of all purchases will be through ecommerce.
- Retail ecommerce sales in the U.S. alone were $547.6 billion in 2019 and are expected to surpass $740 billion by 2023.
- Mobile ecommerce has grown from $2.2 billion in 2010, to $56.7 billion in 2014, and is expected to drive $659 billion in sales by 2021.
- 34% of online shoppers are Gen Xers (35-54 years old). Millennials (18-34 years old) trail closely behind at 30%, and Baby Boomers (55-75 years old) represent 39%.
- Worldwide, 2 billion people access the internet from their smartphones. That’s about six times the population of the U.S.
- 73% of consumers will switch from a poorly designed mobile site to one that makes purchasing easier.
- 36% of small businesses have no website.
LaunchDM has developed ecommerce sites for a wide range of clients, including:
- SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry for retail, food service and fundraising customers;
- LordsandLadiesSalons.com, a premier network of seven hair salons and medical spas;
- EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end pre-owned, refurbished and new office furniture;
- BowlerXcom, a bowling superstore that sells bowling balls, bags, shoes, accessories and pro shop supplies;
- EasyPak.com, a leading manufacturer of stock and custom-designed plastic thermoformed packaging products;
- Jonathan Green.com, a top supplier of grass seed, fertilizer and organic lawn and garden products.
- TastyDuck.com, the online home of Joe Jurgielewicz & Son, one of the leading Pekin duck suppliers in North America.
LaunchDM can customize your online store with category and product page enhancements, advanced search and navigation, custom images and media, express checkout, wish list and gifting options, mobile apps, social media integration, and any other features you need.
If you are looking for experienced ecommerce web designers for your business in Pottstown, PA, look no further than LaunchDM. We can help you increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies.