When you’re seeking an ecommerce solution for your business in Pottstown, PA, consider the expertise of the developers at LaunchDM. We are capable of creating a unique store for your business that will perfectly represent your brand.
As the digital landscape evolves and becomes more complex, most businesses – whether they are small entrepreneurs or huge international corporations – find it virtually impossible to master all of the available platforms and strategies that could help them become successful online.
LaunchDM can help keep you from getting bogged down in the technical details. We have been a leading digital agency in the most competitive online markets for more than 20 years. The masterworks of our fine artists combined with the exceptional code of our developers have helped many businesses reach their customers through innovative web, mobile and branding solutions.
Why You Need an Ecommerce Solution
If you’re wondering whether or not you should take your B2C or B2B business online, here are some statistics that may help with you with your decision:
- 92 billion people will buy something online in 2019.
- 80% of Americans have made an online purchase, up from only 22% in 2002.
- Retail ecommerce sales in the U.S. were $513.6 billion in 2018 and are expected to surpass $735 billion by 2023.
- Mobile ecommerce has grown from $2.2 billion in 2010, to $56.7 billion in 2014, and is expected to drive $659 billion in sales by 2021.
- 34% of online shoppers are Gen Xers (35-54 years old). Millennials (18-34 years old) trail closely behind at 30%, and Baby Boomers (55-75 years old) represent 31%.
- Over 1.2 billion people worldwide access the internet from their smartphones. That’s four times the population of the U.S.
- Mobile devices now account for 79% of all ecommerce traffic.
- 55% of small businesses have no website; of those that do, only 26% have tried to create an online store and 91% are not optimized for mobile use.
Ecommerce has come a long way in the last decade. Businesses are harnessing new techniques and platforms to make online selling and online shopping more efficient and fun.
Our talented LaunchDM ecommerce development team has experience in WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, and many other platforms and has worked on projects in various industries: fashion and beauty, retail, food, manufacturing, sports, healthcare, real estate, construction, education and others, from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
We have designed, developed and customized ecommerce websites for clients such as:
- EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end pre-owned, refurbished and new office furniture;
- SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry for retail, food service and fundraising customers;
- RednersMarkets.com, a large retail supermarket chain;
- LordsandLadiesSalons.com, a premier network of seven hair salons and medical spas;
- BowlerX.com, a bowling superstore that sells bowling balls, bags, shoes, accessories and pro shop supplies;
- EasyPak.com, a leading manufacturer of stock and custom-designed plastic thermoformed packaging products.
If you are looking for ecommerce developers for your business in Pottstown, PA, look no further than LaunchDM. We can help you increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies. You can count on us to be there when you need us.