About two billion people are expected to buy goods and services online in 2020, but only 26% of American small businesses have an ecommerce store. Are you among the other 74%? Let the skilled WooCommerce WordPress developers at LaunchDM help you build an online store for your Newark, NJ business that is uniquely yours.
LaunchDM is short for Launch Dynamic Media. We have been involved in web design and development since 1997 (even before Google was born!). Whether analyzing the requirements for your ecommerce website design, creating custom plug-ins, or supporting your site, we have the solid skills you’re looking for to keep you out in front of the competition.
A reliable ecommerce platform will provide your business with more opportunity for growth. If you want maximum flexibility, features and control, we highly recommend WooCommerce as a solution. It’s built to integrate with WordPress, which makes it a great option if you already use WordPress and are looking to build a webstore.
Why We Recommend WooCommerce
WooCommerce is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress websites, and the content development and blogging features of WordPress are part of its DNA. WooCommerce seamlessly integrates your commerce with your content and offers the functionality, ease of use, reputation, community, and versatility to be a superb choice for both B2C and B2B stores.
Whether you are just beginning to sell your products online or want to drive more traffic to your existing site, WooCommerce can help you improve sales in innovative ways.
- Sell any type of product or service, including physical items, digital content, downloadable products, event tickets, subscriptions, appointments or bookings, vouchers for services, gift certificates, and more
- Accommodate multiple storefronts, languages and currencies
- Embed products and checkout on any page on your website
- Provide unlimited photos and/or video with robust product descriptions
- Enable customers to sort products by newness, popularity, price, or other attributes
- Use geo-location to auto-detect customers addresses and simplify shipping and tax calculations
- Easily integrate any of 100+ payment gateways
- Take advantage of multiple shipping methods that simplify the configuration of shipping zones and shipping classes
- Intuitively and efficiently manage orders and customers, including one-click refunds, wish lists, pre-orders, etc.
- Establish memberships and customer loyalty programs for greater conversion
- Provide rebates to high-volume shoppers or offer bulk discounts to B2B purchasers
- Use the platform’s excellent SEO capabilities to optimize your site to rank higher in search results and increase revenue
- Track your sales performance with the built-in analytics system that includes everything from total sales to sales by date, statistics on individual customers and more
Examples of LaunchDM’s WooCommerce work include SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry, EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end office furniture, RednersMarkets.com, a large retail supermarket chain, BowlerX.com, an online bowling equipment superstore, LordsandLadiesSalons.com, a premier network of hair salons and medical spas, and many others.
When you’re ready to sell online or want to upgrade the ecommerce solution for your business in Newark, NJ, the WooCommerce WordPress developers at LaunchDM can help. Give us a call today at 610-898-1330 to explore the possibilities!