Do you have an outdated website with flashing GIFs and little sparkles that follow the cursor around? It’s time for a makeover! The content may be fine, but the web design may be making your users’ eyes water. LaunchDM can help.
We are recognized in the most competitive online markets, such as finance, real estate, manufacturing, health, and a wide range of other industries, for our skill at building unique websites, our clear, integrated marketing strategies, our innovative approaches to search, and the long-standing customer relationships we’ve built.
Reasons to Redesign Your Business Website
- The web changes rapidly, which means that web designs can quickly look outdated. What may have been the coolest feature two years ago could be annoying your clients and potential customers today. Stay up-to-date and give your users a pleasant experience when they visit your site.
- First impressions count. Visitors will judge your site in a matter of seconds. They’ll give it the “blink test” by scanning it for just a few seconds to decide if they want to stay and read your content, buy something, or go elsewhere. Stay ahead of your competitors with a current, user-friendly design.
- Your website should reflect your business and tell visitors what they can expect from your products and services. Does your logo convey the right message? Are users confused about how to navigate around the site? Are you communicating with the right voice?
- Now that 58% of visits to your site are coming from mobile devices, delivering your users to the desktop version of your website may be frustrating them and causing you to lose business to your more up-to-date competitors. It’s not enough to just squish the content down to make it fit. It’s about transforming your site to convey your message effectively on a small screen.
- If your website was built on older technology, you may find it difficult to edit and maintain the site, and it may be more vulnerable to security breaches and unwanted hacks. By having your website redesigned with a more contemporary, flexible and progressive platform and content management system, you can take advantage of new technology and maintain better security.
- At least 75% of your online traffic should be coming from search engines. If your site doesn’t appear in search results, now is the time to redesign it and implement some of the latest search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
LaunchDM can help you take advantage of today’s growing trends in web design. Put your West Chester, PA business in the hands of talented professionals who can help you spotlight your brand and boost the credibility of your business on the web. Call us today!