If you are looking for skilled ecommerce developers for your business in West Chester, PA, LaunchDM offers you expertise with design, development and management of the world’s leading ecommerce platforms.
Effective ecommerce sites require a combination of technical expertise and artistic excellence. For your brand to flourish online, your store has to look appealing (design) and be easy to use (development). It’s critical to deliver the information your users want while, at the same time, simplifying your management of the site.
LaunchDM, short for Launch Dynamic Media, has been developing solutions for the Web since 1997. From analyzing the requirements for your ecommerce web design to planning, developing and supporting your site, we have the solid skills you’re looking for.
We can customize your store with category and product page enhancements, advanced search and navigation, custom images and media, express checkout, wish list and gifting options, mobile apps, social media integration, and any other features you need.
Trends Driving Ecommerce
- Mobile shopping. Tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices are quickly replacing desktop PCs as go-to shopping tools, making it more important than ever to create sites that work well on mobile. The experts predict that smartphones will account for $175.4 billion in retail sales by 2022.
- Personalized experiences. Customer service is back in the spotlight with a focus on the long-term relationship over the quick sell. Use the information you collect about your customers to give them a personalized experience. Send discount offers and recommend products, for example, based on their prior purchases. Or let them save their favorite items, giving them an enjoyable experience beyond just buying.
- Multi: currency & language. Online retailers who want to capture sales outside of their own region can go beyond just offering international shipping capabilities with shopping sites that feature localized content and more flexible regional payment options.
- Augmented Reality. In 2016, Pokémon Go woke us up to the concept of Augmented Reality (or AR). Today, the ecommerce world is combining hardware and apps to make AR-guided shopping a reality for online customers. Being able to physically see what you’re planning to purchase from the comfort of your own home is going to be a gamer changer.
LaunchDM has developed ecommerce sites for a wide range of clients, including:
- SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry for retail, food service and fundraising customers;
- LordsandLadiesSalons.com, a premier network of seven hair salons and medical spas;
- EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end pre-owned, refurbished and new office furniture;
- BowlerX.com, a bowling superstore that sells bowling balls, bags, shoes, accessories and pro shop supplies;
- EasyPak.com, a leading manufacturer of stock and custom-designed plastic thermoformed packaging products;
- JonathanGreen.com, a top supplier of grass seed, fertilizer and organic lawn and garden products.
Getting the maximum functionality from an ecommerce platform requires the skill and experience of developers and designers with specific training. LaunchDM has the solid expertise you need. We can customize every element of the online store for your business in West Chester, PA to effectively represent your brand and have you ready for sales in no time.