When you need an ecommerce web design for your business in West Chester, consider the expertise of the development team at LaunchDM. We have the skills to create a unique store for your business that will perfectly represent your brand.
As the digital landscape evolves and becomes more complex, most businesses – whether they are small entrepreneurs or huge international corporations – find it virtually impossible to master all of the available platforms and strategies that could help them become successful online.
LaunchDM can help keep you from getting bogged down in the technical details. We have been a leading digital agency in the most competitive online markets for more than 20 years. The masterworks of our fine artists combined with the exceptional code of our developers have helped many businesses reach their customers through innovative web, mobile and branding solutions.
Examples of our ecommerce work include SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry for retail foodservice and fundraising customers; RednersMarkets.com, a large retail supermarket chain; EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end pre-owned, refurbished and new office furniture; JonathanGreen.com, an industry leading supplier of cool-season grass seed, fertilizer and organic lawn and garden products; and many others.
Trends Driving Ecommerce
Ecommerce around the globe is rising at a steady pace. Here are just a few of the trends that continue to drive ecommerce websites:
- Mobile shopping. Tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices are quickly replacing desktop PCs as go-to shopping tools, making it more important than ever to create websites that work well on mobile.
- Personalized experiences. Customer service is back in the spotlight with a focus on the long-term relationship. Use the information you collect about your customers to give them a personalized experience. Send discount offers and recommend products based on their prior purchases.
- Multi-currency & language. Online retailers who want to capture sales outside of their own region can go beyond just offering international shipping capabilities with shopping sites that feature localized content and more flexible regional payment options.
- Augmented reality. Today, the ecommerce world is combining hardware and apps to make AR-guided shopping a reality for online customers. A well-developed app could let customers see what your clothing item or furniture would look like, almost as if they were right there in your store.
- Voice search. Researchers forecast that 75% of U.S. households will be relying on voice assistants like Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri by 2025. As more and more of them get comfortable using the technology to search and buy, ecommerce businesses could experience untapped growth potential.
- Video. Videos can help you showcase and describe your products better than images ever can. And studies show they can significantly increase conversion rates. About 70% of consumers say they watch product review videos before making purchases.
Whether you are rebuilding a current online shop for your West Chester business or just getting started, the experienced ecommerce web design team at LaunchDM can help you build an online store that is uniquely yours. Give us a call today to learn more.