LaunchDM takes a refreshing approach to web design in Trenton. We provide aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly websites that are also business-appropriate. We can help you develop a site that meets your business vision and conveys your brand message.
LaunchDM can help you take advantage of today’s growing trends in interactivity, rich media, mobile and more – from visually stunning Flash to 3D animation to digital signage. We’ve helped thousands of businesses get online since 1997, working with companies large and small in virtually every industry.
Our happy clients include companies like Sovereign Bank / Banco Santander (one of the largest banks in the world), Sweet Street Desserts, Omni Cable, Penn’s Common Dental Group, and Salesforce, to name just a few.
Painting your business in the best possible light on the Web and investing in a site that’s mobile-friendly are more crucial today than ever before, particularly when you consider these statistics from Google, the Pew Research Institute and Internet World Stats:
- 46% of the world population is now on the Internet
- 88% of the North American population is now on the Internet
- 97% of consumers search online for products and services, yet 58% of small businesses do not have a website
- The average American spends 5.6 hours a day online
- 5 to 7 seconds is all you have to convince a user that they are on the right page with results relevant to their search
- At least 64% of American adults own a smartphone
- 80% of smartphone users use them for shopping research
- More Google searches take place on mobile devicesthan on desktop computers
- 70% of mobile searches result in action being taken within 1 hour compared to 1 week for desktop
- 72% of consumers want mobile-friendly sites
Whether you are interested in renovating an old, tired-looking website or just getting started, the implications are clear. If you are not reaching your audience on the Web or are not providing a satisfactory mobile experience, you are missing out compared to your competitors who are.
Why Your Business Needs a Professional Website
Whether you provide products or services, a website will give you a wider market (even a global one) that you wouldn’t be able to reach otherwise. If a potential customer googles your business and can’t find your site or can’t find one that’s mobile-friendly, they are likely to move on to a competitor.
- Broader Reach. Today, every business, large or small, needs a digital presence in order to be taken seriously and inspire consumer confidence. Customers, potential employees, vendors, business partners and others should be able to quickly find out more about you and the products or services you offer.
- Promotion. Your website is your window to the world and provides information 24/7. Instead of limiting information about your products and services to printed brochures, catalogs or flyers, providing it through your site is faster, easier and less expensive. Announce new products, upcoming events, special promotions, and new services quickly, even when your store or office is closed.
- Customer Service. Most of us want instant gratification and have little patience for wasting time on the phone waiting for customer service reps to answer simple questions. A website that’s connected to your back-end systems and allows users to review their orders or reset their passwords can improve the level of service that you’re able to offer your customers.
Put the web design for your business in Trenton in the hands of talented professionals who can help you spotlight your brand and boost the credibility of your business. Call LaunchDM today at (610) 898-1330 to find out how we can help!