Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has become one of the most important components in the digital marketplace. An agency like LaunchDM provides invaluable SEO services that will help your business achieve better placement in Google search results and, in turn, attract more visitors to your website.
At LaunchDM, we understand that the way in which you present your business to the outside world affects the type and amount of business you attract. Since 1997, we have put our collective energies into crafting strategies and creative ideas that accurately reflect your brand and get results across all channels.
Studies show that the first 5 search results in Google account for 67.60% of all clicks, and 90% of searchers will never go past the first page of results. If your business is not on the first page, it’s pretty likely that your website will be difficult to find. LaunchDM has an in-house team with expertise in all of the leading web technologies and can address your on-site and off-site SEO.
We employ proven techniques that are designed to deliver high placement in the search engines in order to meet the marketing strategies of our clients. Our goal is to deliver consistent high-quality web traffic that meets their business needs. We believe that careful execution is the answer. Overdo the SEO and your site may be penalized. Do too little, and potential customers won’t be able to find you on the Web.
Click below to learn more about LaunchDM’s regional SEO services:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Allentown
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Baltimore
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Berks County
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Boston
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Harrisburg
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Lancaster
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in NYC
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Philadelphia
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Pittsburgh
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Reading
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in San Francisco
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in York
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Austin
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in San Antonio
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Dallas
How SEO Has Evolved
SEO is a constantly changing game, and LaunchDM stays abreast of the many factors that affect search engine ranking. Of course, Google search is not the only game in town.
- Late last year, Twitter launched a more advanced search engine that allows users to search for tweets sent since 2006. This means that, if your tweets have been properly optimized with relevant hashtags and keywords, your content will continue to show up in search queries for many years.
- Pinterest now has about 70 million users and features half a million businesses. Their new Guided Search gave users a more effective way to refine their searches. To maximize its value for your business, make your profile, boards and pins as search-friendly as possible and always include key phrases in your descriptions.
- YouTube’s search engine is bigger than Bing, Yahoo, Ask and AOL combined, with about 3 billion searches every month. If YouTube is one of your marketing tactics, your SEO strategy should include it.
LaunchDM has provided world-class SEO services for companies as large as Giorgio Mushrooms, US Boiler, Carpenter Technology, Sovereign Bank / Banco Santander (the largest European bank and one of the largest banks in the world) and Salesforce, to name a few.
As long as any part of your marketing strategy depends on people finding you in search queries, professional search engine optimization (SEO) services will help you market your business on the Web in the most cost-effective way. Call LaunchDM today at (610) 898-1330 for a free consultation with our search engine marketing team.
For more information, here are some additional links that may be of interest: