Today, we trust search engines to recommend businesses that offer the products and services we’re looking for. To make sure your business appears high on that list, find an SEO company with a proven ability to deliver the best results.
LaunchDM should be on your “short list.” Our proven SEO strategies combine on-site techniques with exclusive off-site methods, and we can honestly say that our unique approach consistently delivers high placement in the search engines to meet the business goals of our clients.
Those clients include Sweet Street Desserts, US Boiler, Carpenter Technology, Sovereign Bank / Banco Santander (the largest European bank and one of the largest banks in the world), Omni Cable, and Salesforce, to name just a few.
If the idea of SEO boggles your mind, we can help! We love SEO and can help you understand the mysteries behind this process we know so well by answering a few of the most common questions.
- How does SEO work? Google and other search engines promote the websites they consider to be “authorities” in a particular industry or niche to the top of their search result pages. They do this primarily by analyzing the content on your website pages and looking at the links your site has earned from other high-quality, related sites.
- How long does SEO take? The benefits of SEO are undeniable, but it’s not a game you can “win” and then stop. Keeping your business visible and on top of the search results requires continual effort both onsite and offsite. We have to stay on top of Google’s constantly evolving algorithms, and meeting your business goals will depend on your industry competition, current site design, and so on.
- What is “organic” SEO? Think of organic results as natural results. It means that your site is optimized to rank well without using unethical tricks and without paying for placement through PPC (pay-per-click) advertising and other forms of paid advertising.
- What is “local SEO” and how does it differ from traditional SEO? In the past few years, Google has overhauled their search results to give local businesses a prominent location on the first page. If your business has a brick and mortar store, optimizing your site for locally-focused search phrases can help your customers find you when they need you.
- I already do PPC. Why do I need SEO? While SEO focuses on organic (unpaid) search results, LaunchDM offers another core service called Search Engine Marketing (SEM), which is another way to attract greater online visibility. Each strategy involves different tactics, but Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising, Social Media Marketing (SMM), and other tactics are some of the most important ways to increase your company’s reach. There are many different ways to increase brand awareness, and PPC advertising and SEO complement each other. If you’re trying to gain some quick visibility, a strategic short-term PPC campaign in addition to your ongoing SEO efforts can help you achieve it.
If you are looking for the best ways to attract more customers, an SEO company like LaunchDM offers search optimization and a wide variety of other cost-effective digital marketing services that can help. Contact us today!