When your Lititz, PA business needs a robust, easy to use and customizable ecommerce solution, let the expert developers at LaunchDM help you create a powerful and profitable online presence.
LaunchDM, short for Launch Dynamic Media, has been developing solutions for the Web since 1997. From analyzing the requirements for your ecommerce web design to planning, developing and supporting your site, we have the solid skills you’re looking for.
We have worked with nearly every imaginable web technology to help clients achieve great results. We have extensive experience with all major ecommerce platforms, including WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce and others. We can create the perfect integration to support your business objectives and operational requirements, including creating fully customized stores.
Whether your business is a start-up or a long-established enterprise, the ecommerce experiences we create will leave a lasting impact on your customers. Our extensive experience with order processing, fulfillment, merchant banking, and customer service enables us to offer clients a complete, end-to-end solution regardless of whether they have a simple set of SKUs or tens of thousands with complex options,
Trends Driving Ecommerce
- Mobile shopping. Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices are quickly replacing desktop PCs as go-to shopping tools, making it more important than ever to create sites that work well on all types of devices. The experts predict that smartphones will account for $175.4 billion in retail sales by 2022.
- Personalized experiences. Customer service is back in the spotlight with a focus on the long-term relationship over the quick sell. Use the information you collect about your customers to give them a personalized experience. Send discount offers and recommend products, for example, based on their prior purchases. Or let them save their favorite items, giving them an enjoyable experience beyond just buying.
- Multi-currency & multi-language. Online retailers who want to capture sales outside of their own region can go beyond just offering international shipping capabilities with shopping sites that feature localized content and more flexible regional payment options.
- Augmented Reality. In 2016, Pokémon Go awakened the world to the concept of Augmented Reality (or AR). Today, the ecommerce world is combining hardware and apps to make AR-guided shopping a reality for online customers. Being able to physically see what you’re planning to purchase while in the comfort of your own home is going to be a gamer changer.
Examples of Our Work
LaunchDM can give your online store the structure and design it needs to attract, engage, and convert visitors into shoppers. Examples of our ecommerce projects include:
- com. a bowling superstore that sells bowling balls, bags, shoes, accessories and pro shop supplies;
- com, a national supplier of grass seed, fertilizer and organic lawn and garden products;
- com, a specialty provider of high-end pre-owned, refurbished and new office furniture;
- com, a large regional retail supermarket chain;
- com, a leader in the gourmet dessert industry with a site that encompasses three separate (but integrated) stores for retail customers, fundraising, and food service customers;
- com, a premier network of seven hair salons and medical spas;
- com, a cosmeceutical brand that provides the latest technology in skincare science.
Getting the maximum functionality from an ecommerce platform requires the skill and experience of developers and designers with specific training. LaunchDM has the skills to customize every element of your online store in Lititz, PA and have you ready for sales in no time!