LaunchDM custom WordPress web design services can meet the unique needs of your Doylestown, PA business and help you achieve extraordinary results.
We have been delivering elegant solutions for the web since 1997 and offer expertise in web development, branding & design, e-commerce, social media marketing, SEO, content writing, and PPC. We aim to provide cutting-edge services that will fit your market and your budget and help you present a professional face to the world.
LaunchDM has worked with local organizations of all sizes, Fortune 100/500 companies, and businesses in virtually every industry around the globe, offering an impressive skillset that can guide your company through new and evolving digital technologies.
Signs Your Website Needs a Redesign
Your website should be your most powerful marketing tool. According to recent surveys, however, over 80% of internet users think less of a business if the website is outdated, and nearly 40% would think twice about using a company’s product or service if the website is not user friendly and current.
If your website has stopped bringing you business or fallen behind the times, it may need to be revamped, and LaunchDM can help. Here are some telltale signs your website may be ready for an upgrade.
- It looks outdated. Sometimes, looks really do matter. In addition to functioning seamlessly, your website should also look modern and fresh, not like it’s trapped in a bygone digital era. Bright backgrounds, Flash animation, old-fashioned fonts, and typefaces that are too small to read are all signs that your website is outdated.
- It’s over 5 years old. If your website is more than five years old it’s probably time to think about a redesign. While there’s no rule about the lifespan of a website, there have been many advances in technology and in how Google ranks sites over the last few years that a website overhaul could help you take advantage of.
- It’s not mobile friendly or responsive. Today’s internet users expect to be able to access your site on their tablets, smartphones and iPhones, with content correctly sized to fit their displays. If your site does not have a responsive design, it may make more sense to build a new site from scratch instead of trying to retrofit it. Another plus? Google will reward you with a higher rank in search results!
- It has stopped delivering the traffic, leads, and conversions you expect. Low conversion rates are a telltale sign of the need for a website redesign. If you’ve seen significant drop-offs in traffic and leads, your visitors are obviously not finding what they’re looking for, a site upgrade could bring them back.
- Poor user experience. If your site is difficult to navigate and doesn’t offer valuable and engaging content, your visitors will leave. A new website designed with a focus on user experience may be the best solution.
The website design for your business in Doylestown, PA, can position you as an industry leader or drive potential customers away. LaunchDM is passionate about making your business look good on the web. Reach out to us today to explore our capabilities.