When you hire LaunchDM for your business in Tamaqua, PA, you can be confident that your web design will be in the hands of talented professionals who have all of the tools required to take your brand to the next level.
In addition to stunning visuals, we’ll tackle the specific needs of your users and consider aesthetic design elements, page placement, logical page structures, functionality, and so on… elements that make your website easy to use and keep your visitors focused on what matters most to you.
Why Your Business Needs a Professional Website
- Broader Reach. Whether you offer products or services, a website will give you a wider market (even a global one) that you wouldn’t be able to reach otherwise. If a potential customer googles your business and can’t find your site or can’t find one that’s mobile-friendly, they are likely to move on to your competitor.
- Credibility. Today, every business, large or small, needs a digital presence in order to be taken seriously and inspire consumer confidence. 81% of consumers say they look online for information about local businesses and end up visiting stores within five miles. If you don’t have a website for your business, your digital-savvy (and impatient) customers will have to look elsewhere for the products/services you offer.
- Promotion. Your website is your window to the world. It never takes a vacation or calls in sick. People can access it 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to get the information they need. Provide short video tutorials or downloadable PDF instructions to give hesitant customers no reason to go elsewhere to buy something. Enable them to do more, such as schedule appointments, make reservations, and pay their bills online, by taking advantage of LaunchDM’s secure software solutions.
- Customer Service. Most of us want instant gratification and have little patience for wasting time on the phone waiting for customer service reps to answer simple questions. A website that’s connected to your back-end systems and allows users to review their orders or reset their passwords on their own can improve the level of service that you’re able to offer your customers.
- Reputation Management. Three to four percent of internet users post reviews online about their experiences with businesses. Unfortunately, the most vocal are those with a complaint. Why not influence public perception by creating your own story via a business website? It will present your brand the way you want it to be seen, instead of through the words of a few unhappy people.
Web design by LaunchDM can help your business in Tamaqua, PA cultivate a powerful, trustworthy, and authoritative brand on the Web. Get in touch with us today to discover the possibilities!