At LaunchDM, our experienced WooCommerce WordPress developers are ready to help your Hershey, PA business harness the power of new ecommerce platforms and website technology to make your selling experience and your customers’ buying experience more efficient and enjoyable.
LaunchDM is a creative digital marketing studio based in Reading, PA. We are a small and agile creative team of exquisite designers, professional developers, and strategic marketers who leverage digital to help our clients increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies.
WooCommerce is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress websites. It flawlessly integrates your commerce with your content and its functionality, ease of use, reputation, community, and versatility make it a solid choice for both B2C and B2B stores.
The skilled LaunchDM team has developed many complex ecommerce sites based on the WooCommerce platform, including EthoSource.com, a specialty provider of high-end pre-owned, refurbished and new office furniture, SweetStreet.com, a leading innovator in the gourmet dessert industry for retail and food service customers and fundraising, BowlerX.com, a bowling equipment superstore, and many more.
A WooCommerce WordPress site developed by LaunchDM will be the key to your business’s success. Whether you’re starting from scratch or want to take your existing WooCommerce site to the next level, and whether you’re selling a physical product, downloadable content, or a service, we can get your online store set up and keep it running smoothly.
Should You Sell Online?
If you’re wondering whether or not you should be selling online, here are some statistics that may help you decide:
- Ecommerce dollars represented 14.1% of ALL worldwide retail revenue in 2019.
- U.S. retail ecommerce sales are expected to surpass 735 billion by 2023, up from $504.6 billion in 2018.
- 2.05 billion people will buy goods and services online in 2020.
- Mobile devices now account for 49% of all ecommerce traffic.
- 95% of American consumers shop online at least once a year, while 51% of them prefer to shop online.
- 80% of Americans have purchased something online, up from just 22% in 2002. By 2040, it’s estimated that 95% of all purchases will be through ecommerce.
- About 88% of U.S. consumers prefer to research products online before they buy either online or in-store.
- 34% of online shoppers are Gen Xers (born 1965-1980). Millennials (born 1981-1996) trail closely behind at 30%, and Baby Boomers (born 1946-1964) represent 31%.
- 48% of all ecommerce transactions are from repeat customers who spend three times more than new customers.
- The #1 reason people shop online is that they can shop at all hours of the day.
- Only 26% of American small businesses have tried to create their own ecommerce store.
- 46% of American small businesses still have no website.
Whether you are looking to expand your brick and mortar business or just starting off, ecommerce has many advantages. If most of your customers shop online, then you should be selling online!
If you need a better ecommerce solution for your business in Hershey, PA, LaunchDM can make it happen. Our team of WooCommerce WordPress developers is ready to get started. Give us a call at 610-898-1330 today.