When you are seeking experienced ecommerce developers to create an online store for your business in Bethlehem, PA, LaunchDM has the solid skills you’re looking for that will keep you ahead of the competition.
LaunchDM is a creative digital marketing studio based in Reading, PA. We are a small and agile creative team of exquisite designers, professional developers, and strategic marketers who leverage digital to help our clients increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies.
With an emphasis on high-performing, user-friendly interfaces, our developers work on solutions that include complete ecommerce platforms, integrated credit card processing, inventory management, built-in analytics, order processing, and seamless integration with shipping providers.
We work with start-ups and long-established companies to offer a complete, end-to-end solution and create ecommerce experiences that will leave a lasting impact on your customers.
While brick-and-mortar store sales still command the majority of the retail market, ecommerce sales are increasing fast and contributing favorably to retailers’ overall growth. People simply aren’t hanging out in shopping malls these days, preferring instead to shop from their PCs, laptops, iPads and smartphones, where they can browse until they find exactly what they want. Shouldn’t your business be online so they can find you?
If you’re still undecided about whether or not to take your retail business online, maybe these statistics will help:
- B2C ecommerce sales in the U.S. were $504 billion in 2018 and are expected to surpass $735 billion by 2023.
- 34% of online shoppers today are Gen Xers (35-54 years old), 30% are Millennials (18-34 years old), and 31% are Baby Boomers (55-75 years old).
- 79% of all visits to online stores came from mobile devices, up from only 3.4% at the beginning of 2010.
- The mobile e-commerce market grew from $2.2 billion in 2010, to $76.4 billion in 2015, and is expected to drive $659 billion in sales by 2021.
- 58% of consumers shop online because they can shop 24/7.
- 55% of small businesses have no website; of those that do, only 26% have tried to create an online store and 91% are not optimized for mobile use.
There are many ecommerce platforms to consider, and our team of experts will strategize with you and your team to find the very best solution, one that can scale and grow as your business grows. Those platforms include:
- WooCommerce: A fully customizable, open source ecommerce plugin that’s a hugely popular choice for businesses looking for an easy integration with WordPress. It is also the best platform for SEO.
- BigCommerce: A flexible and scalable hosted solution with lots of options for both fast-growing brands and high-volume businesses. It comes with powerful SEO features.
- Shopify: A well-established hosted platform (2004) that offers advanced SEO features and makes it possible to manage your store from your phone or a tablet.
- Magento: One of the world’s most popular eCommerce platforms. It’s open-source, robust, feature-rich, strong in SEO, and capable of running online stores with thousands of SKUs, but is not designed for ecommerce novices.
At LaunchDM, we are committed to the success of our clients. When you need expert developers in Bethlehem, PA to create just about any ecommerce solution you have in mind, give us a call.