With hundreds of choices, it can be a daunting task to choose a web design firm that’s right for your business in Wilmington, DE. LaunchDM has a comprehensive repertoire of skills that can handle any type of web or software development project you have in mind.
LaunchDM has been developing elegant solutions for the web for nearly 20 years, and we’re passionate about making your business look good on the web. In addition to stunning visuals, we’ll address the needs of your users and consider aesthetic design elements, page placement, functionality, logical page structures, and so on… the elements that will make your website easy to use and keep visitors to your site focused on what matters most to you.
Studies tell us that Internet users spend fewer than seven seconds on 90% of the websites they visit! This means we have to help you instantly capture their attention, tell them who you are, what you do, and why you’re their best choice, or they may leave and never come back.
LaunchDM has the skills to help you make a great impression, and we’ve accomplished it for satisfied clients such as Sovereign Bank / Banco Santander (one of the largest banks in the world), Giorgio Mushrooms, Sweet Street Desserts, Jonathan Green, Inc. and US Boiler, to name a few.
What You Can Expect from Our Web Design Process
Each website we build is customized for your unique business, whether it’s an informational or ecommerce site. Our development timeline will vary based on the complexity of your website, but this should give you an idea of what to expect:
- Gather Information– The first thing we want to understand is what you plan to do on the web. Will you be providing information, promoting a service, selling a product? Who are you trying to reach? What message are you trying to convey? We want to understand your industry, your target audience and your competition, so that we can develop a site that meets your business vision, goals and brand message.
- Strategize – You know your business and we know web design. It’s the perfect combination for building a strategy together to get your business on the Web and paint your brand in the best possible light. A well-crafted website and professional marketing campaign will boost the credibility of your business. During this phase, we’ll also help you decide what technologies should be implemented, such as which CMS (content management system) you want to incorporate.
- Design – A good design will have a positive impact on your brand by attracting and holding your visitors’ attention. Design decisions can be fun but challenging. We welcome you to get involved in the design process as much or as little as you like. We may send you mock-ups for your website or give you access to view the work in progress.
- Develop – The development phase begins once we have an approved design and strong strategies in place. We’ll develop the navigational structure for the site, and set up interactive contact forms or ecommerce shopping carts. Content can be added to your pages and products to your store at this stage.
- Test – When we’ve completed the site, we’ll look for potential problems that may affect its usability and keep it from functioning to its maximum potential. This includes testing for viewing differences between different web browsers and ensuring that all of the code written for your website is valid.
- Deliver – As soon as everything is running smoothly and you’re completely satisfied, your website will be good to go. Invite us to your launch party; we’d be happy to bring the food!
- Support – You won’t ever find LaunchDM missing in action once your website is up and running. We pride ourselves on addressing problems or complications whenever they arise, and look forward to developing a long-term relationship.
If you’re ready to explore how an experienced web design agency can help your business in Wilmington, Dover, Middletown, or Smyrna, DE, and beyond, get in touch with LaunchDM today.