If you’re interested in Salesforce application development in San Antonio, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Canyon Lake, Austin, and beyond, discover what’s in LaunchDM’s bag of tricks!
Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM application for managing sales and customer relationships and is trusted by more than 150,000 customers in all sizes, places and industries. These businesses use it to connect with their customers in innovative ways by focusing on their sales, marketing and support processes.
LaunchDM collaborates with the innovative in-house Salesforce team and partner ecosystem daily. We’ve helped rebuild many salesforce.com web properties and reinvented other salesforce.com design elements to help keep them ahead of the curve. And we proudly pat ourselves on the back for our contribution to the company’s growth and stellar reputation!
We have delivered many Salesforce solutions for clients such as C.H. Briggs (the largest distributors of specialty building materials on the east coast), Molson Coors, and Penske Logistics, helping them to increase growth and provide better responsiveness and efficiency.
Simplifying Business Processes in Every Industry
Some industries have been quick to dive in to the mobile world, while others are on hold, questioning how to begin the app development process in terms of tools, architectures and platforms. Some question the value of Salesforce enterprise apps in their industries.
Enterprise apps help you bring your company with you wherever you are. They make Salesforce instantly available on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets – devices that you, your employees and your customers are already using every day.
Here are a few examples of how various industries can benefit from mobile app development by LaunchDM:
Construction Industry Apps: With mobile apps, contractors and employees in the oil and gas industry can communicate and carry out daily tasks more efficiently whether in the office or on the road, resulting in productivity gains and improved collaboration.
- A project management app could help your team keep track of key deadlines in project timelines, manage field equipment, and access your Salesforce document library of designs, blueprints, layouts, floor plans and specs while in the field.
- A reporting app would eliminate the need to keep paper logs of field reports and data to transfer later when back at the office. Instead, input data in the field and instantly update the back-office database.
Insurance Industry Apps: Mobile apps in the insurance industry can make both customer service and internal work processes much more efficient by eliminating the need for paper-based and other outdated processes, increasing productivity and generating more revenue.
- A broker sales app can be designed to capture lead information and save it straight into Salesforce via the mobile app, eliminating the need to transfer it later in the office. Provide remote access to all documents in your Salesforce Content library to ensure that brokers have the latest sales and marketing materials at their fingertips.
- A claims adjuster app can be designed with time-saving features such as the ability to easily access internal documents, upload documents and photos to Salesforce while on the go, and allow customers to sign documents digitally rather than having to print, sign and scan.
Real Estate Industry Apps: In this fast-paced industry, mobile apps are ideal for improving engagement with prospects and speeding up access to information.
- A property/area information app can help agents wow prospects and potential buyers by providing visually engaging property information, such as digital floor plans and interactive photos of a home’s interior and exterior, allowing a prospect to save time by seeing a home without actually being there. Include access to information on area schools, restaurants and nearby attractions to delight potential buyers.
- A document app can be designed to enable agents to retrieve all required documents directly from the Salesforce Content library on a mobile device from the field, allow clients to sign documents digitally, and submit paperwork on the spot to the home office and/or a seller’s agent.
The impact of mobile apps on business is significant, and these are just a few examples of their capabilities. If you’re ready to move your San Antonio business into the mobile world, LaunchDM’s Salesforce app development team can help you become a leader in your industry. Call us today at (610) 898-1330 to learn more!