The mobile world is rapidly evolving. Does your business in San Antonio need a mobile app to add to your current marketing strategy or solve a business process challenge? LaunchDM’s application development team can help you find the right solution.
For nearly 20 years, LaunchDM has served a wide variety of businesses: bootstrapped start-ups, small businesses with grand ideas, Fortune 100 companies with big budgets, globally recognized industry leaders and more. No business is too small or too large to benefit from a beautiful responsive website, an awesome mobile app, or a well thought-out marketing campaign.
We have a diverse skill set that allows us to expertly customize our services to suit the unique needs of your business. From full-service engagements to a la carte services, we offer an extensive menu of services that have produced the highest conversion rates, returns on investment and revenue for our clients.
LaunchDM’s clients include companies like Sovereign Bank / Banco Santander (one of the largest banks in the world), Sweet Street Desserts, Omni Cable, Penn’s Common Dental Group, Pocono Raceway, and Salesforce, to name just a few.
Why Your Business Needs a Mobile App
The power of smartphones and tablets makes them possibly the most effective tool ever for communicating, collaborating, marketing and selling.
Approximately 75% of American adults (and more than 50% of the global population) own smartphones and are accessing the Web from their devices. The convenience of being able to communicate on-the-go, 24/7, and have all of the world’s information at our fingertips, has made them an indispensable tool.
Shouldn’t your brand be in front of potential customers as often as possible? Shouldn’t your staff have the tools to work more efficiently on the go? If your app is relevant, provides value, and makes their lives easier, your customers, employees and clients will appreciate it.
A mobile-friendly website is a great start, but mobile apps can provide the following advantages:
- Build interest in your brand:When you develop an app, it makes it easy for you to showcase your products or services to customers and prospective customers. You also have the ability to reach a whole new audience who are experiencing your brand for the first time. About 65% of users say they have higher opinions of brands that offer a good mobile experience.
- Provide a faster experience: Give customers easy access to your inventory whenever they want it, directions to your location, and one-touch access to your contact information. It takes a second to launch a mobile app. It can take up to several minutes for a mobile website to load in an area with bad reception. About 57% of users say they will abandon a site if they have to wait more than two seconds for a page to load.
- Engage customers: The average person interacts with their mobile device 150 times a day. Presenting them with offers and incentives in real time through your app can keep your brand on their minds. Developing a native app can also make your information available offline.
- Offer support: Responding to and resolving customer issues can be a headache for businesses of any size. Make it easy for customers to connect with you via a mobile app. Offer instructions and how-to’s, and give them access to free one-on-one chat to get their questions answered quickly.
- Boost productivity: Mobile apps encourage mobile workers to become more efficient, and to share content, knowledge and expertise across teams and across different mobile devices and networks. Apps can drive efficiency and effectiveness in various areas of your enterprise: sales and marketing, training, and operations.
LaunchDM can help your brand find success in the mobile space. If you have an idea for a mobile app for your business in San Antonio, get in touch with our mobile application development team at (610) 898-1330 to learn more!