Get to know one of LaunchDM’s Account Managers, Amy Duggan!
Q: Name 3 things we’d be surprised to know about you.
A: I don’t know about surprised, but…
1. I am a huge dog + animal lover. In other words, it would be very typical of me to greet your dog before I greet you. Also, dogs > cats.
2. Like most girls my age, I have seen all of the “Friends” series episodes 4 or 5 times each and can (or at least think I can) rehearse most lines from every episode.
3. I was a competitive swimmer + soccer + field hockey player growing up but after focusing mostly on field hockey in high school, I was named the Berks County Offensive MVP after my senior year (which is now almost 10 years ago, so don’t get any ideas).
Q: Do you have any philosophies or quotes that you personally live by?
A: “Do your own thing and do it unapologetically. Don’t be discouraged by criticism, you probably already know what they’re going to say. Pay no mind to the fear of failure – it’s far more valuable than success. Take ownership, take chances and have fun. And no matter what, don’t ever stop doing your own thing.”
Q: What are the top 3 places on your bucket list?
A: Ah, this list is constantly changing due to our love for travel. So, I guess as of this morning:
1. Iceland (to see the Northern Lights)
2. Ireland (especially County Cork or Dublin to chase down some other Duggans and McDevitts)
3. Anywhere in the French Polynesia (in a hut over clear blue water)
Q: Outside of work, what would you say is your greatest escape?
A: Both outside of LaunchDM and aside from our never ending list of house work… My greatest escape is and always will be time spent outdoors or with my fiance, family, friends and beagles, Charlie and Albert.
Q: What do you like most about LaunchDM? Besides the team, of course.
A: LaunchDM is unlike any company I’ve ever worked for because of it’s unique culture, atmosphere, people, vision, creativity, flexibility… The list goes on. I enjoy coming into work everyday which isn’t something most people can say!