Is your business in Baltimore, MD ready to sell everything, everywhere online? If not, look no further than LaunchDM. Our talented developers specialize in custom solutions for WooCommerce and can help you with installation and styling, plugin development, and/or updating or migrating your current webshop.
LaunchDM is a creative digital marketing studio that has been serving global clients since 1997. We are a small and agile creative team of exquisite designers, professional developers, and strategic marketers who leverage digital to help our clients increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies.
Why We Love WooCommerce
LaunchDM has worked with nearly every imaginable web technology to help clients achieve great results. We have extensive experience with all major ecommerce platforms and, while all platforms have benefits and drawbacks, WooCommerce is our go-to solution primarily for these reasons:
- Highly Flexible: Many older ecommerce platforms are geared to selling physical merchandise, and they expect you to ship something. If you want to sell something different online, such as downloadable content (eBooks, MP3’s, video content), event tickets, online memberships, online courses, or want to use it for booking appointments, WooCommerce supports it, and LaunchDM can help you sell almost anything, anywhere.
- Great Functionality: WooCommerce makes it easy to ship, track and manage orders. It accommodates multiple storefronts, languages, currencies, taxes, shipment (including USPS, FedEx and UPS), bulk ordering, and a wide range of payment gateways. It offers detailed order tracking and customer engagement tools, letting you easily see past and open orders and update delivery statuses.
- Strong SEO Capabilities: Without a presence in search rankings, your business can be at a serious disadvantage. If you plan to sell products or services online, you’ll want to make sure potential customers can actually find you. WooCommerce has excellent search engine optimization capabilities, and LaunchDM offers Search Engine Marketing strategies that have resulted in a 75% average increase of qualified traffic from year to year.
- Open Source: WooCommerce is open source software, which means its source code is freely available to users and can be modified to create a shop that looks and behaves any way you’d like. Whether your products are simple or complex (e.g., color and size variables, etc.), the LaunchDM team can create an intuitive user interface that is focused on customer engagement and conversion.
- Built-In Analytics: WooCommerce features an intuitive, built-in analytics system that includes everything from total sales to average order totals, sales by date, statistics on individual customers and more, to help you gauge how well you are doing.
Examples of our WooCommerce projects include:
- com, a specialty provider of high-end pre-owned, refurbished and new office furniture;
- com, a large retail supermarket chain;
- com, a leader in the gourmet dessert industry with a site that encompasses three separate (but integrated) stores for retail customers, fundraising, and food service customers;
- com, a premier network of seven hair salons and medical spas;
- com, the online home of Joe Jurgielewicz & Son, one of the leading Pekin duck suppliers in North America;
- com, a cosmeceutical brand that provides the latest technology in skincare science.
The WooCommerce developers at LaunchDM can help you harness the platform’s power for your business in Baltimore, MD, and guide you through the ecommerce landscape. Get in touch today; we’re ready to help!