Below are the position(s) currently available:
Lead Developer Position
Reading PA based Web Design Studio looking for a Lead Developer / Programmer with 3-5 years experience in the industry.
This is an opportunity to work with a top-notch team and grow as a programmer.
- Experience leading a development team
- Slicing PSD designs into HTML5/CSS
- Client side programming using the jQuery framework,
- Setting up new client hosting environments
- Creating custom WordPress themes
- Creating custom WordPress plugins
- Requirements gathering (experience scoping large to small website / web applications)
- Experience with front end frameworks (AngularJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS)
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Experience working with different web API’s (twitter, facebook etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com a huge plus
- Experience with building out eCommerce stores (Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce)
Desired Education Requirements
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
To apply for this position please send your resume, examples of your work, and any references you would like us to contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.